🌌Dream19🌌

"Fourth" Phuwin called Fourth, but Fourth, didn't acknowledge Phuwin.
He just kept on Dinking and smoking. once he finished smoking the cigarette that he's holding he put it out then stuffed it into one of the empty cans. He reached out at one of the battered pack of cigarettes to get a new one but Phuwin quickly went to him, lightly slapped his hand. "Enough!" Phuwin sternly said to Fourth.

"Who the Fuck are you? Who the Fuck do you think you are to stop me! Get out of my house before I report you for trespassing!" Fourth said though in a quiet voice, you can hear the hatred.

Oh my Fourth, what have I done? Thought Phuwin.

Phuwin just hugged Fourth. Fourth just sat there motionless.

A few minutes passed, Phuwin wanted to try again. "Fourth, baby let's talk!"
"We don't have anything to talk about, you left me, we are done."
"I im sorry. It's all my fault. Please listen to me first then if you still want me to go, I'll go"

Fourth didn't respond. Phuwin took that as a good sign. At least Fourth didnt throw him out of the house, not yet anyway.

"Let's get you cleaned up and sobber up first. Have you eaten?" No response.

Phuwin pulled Fourth up-no resistance. He led Fourth to the bathroom, took of Forth's clothes- still no resistance.
He guided Fourth to the shower and started bathing Fourth, his own clothes got wet but it didn't matter. His priority was Fourth.

After bathing Fourth, he dressed him in a comfortable night wear then guided him to the living room. He also changed his clothes as he still has most of his things in Fourth's place.

He left Fourth in the sofa and he went to the Kitchen. He quickly prepared a simple porridge since he knows that Fourth's stomach might not be ready for heavy food.

"Eat"
"I don't want to."
"Please love, eat a little, be good. We'll talk after you eat."Then Phuwin fed Fourth, Fourth wasn't able to finish the whole bowl though.
He made Fourth drink some water.

"I want to smoke"
"Not tonight, you've had enough."
"You lost your right to tell me what to do"
  "I'll take back that right,Fourth."
"I don't trust you."
"I know, I was wrong, please forgive me."

"I don't have to forgive you Win."
"Please listen to me first..."
"But you didn't listen to me. I don't have to listen to you, I don't have to forgive you. You left!" Screamed Fourth. Then Fourth started crying.
"You slept with me. I..- I gave you my body, you were my first... I was... I was hurt and I was ill, instead of taking care of me you... you slapped me, you didn't want to listen to me, you... you left." Fourth said in between sobs as he was sobbing uncontrollably now.

Phuwin hugged Fourth thight, Fourth tried to push Phuwin away but Phuwin hugged Fourth thighter.

"I have no excuse my love, I am sorry. I
was jealous, so jealous and insecure. After you went in that morning Gemini said that I should leave you, he basically said I don't deserve you, he wanted us to separate, he wouldn't stop me from being together with you if he wasn't interested, then I went to my place, my mother was still there, she wants to take me back, I was so afraid to lose you. I admit, I don't have confidence. you liked Gem, for years and I'm just someone who looks like him, I always feel threathered. He's clearly interested in you now that's why he hugged you. When I saw that I couldn't think straight, I was so scared that you'll throw me away to be with the original- My father chose him, I am afraid that you'll chose him too."

"So you left me! Because you didn't trust me." Cried Fourth.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know how to stop this emotion, I feel like I'm dying. I can't think about any this, I can't lose you." Phuwin started to cry.

"I love you, you know. I was just sick that day. I tried to push your brother away but he wouldn't let go. Even if your brother say that he came to feel that he likes me. I still wouldnt go to him." Fourth wiped Phuwin's tears away.

"I told you before but it seems you don't believe me. What I feel for you is far stronger than what I've ever felt for your brother. I don't know why I feel this way, but you are not his replacement. You are you and I love you."

Phuwin hugged Fourth thighter. They cuddled till both fell asleep in the sofa. Fourth's sleep was heavier than Phuwin though, as he's been drinking for days.

Phuwin woke up at dawn. kissed Fourth's temple and went to Fourth's room. He very quietly started tidying up the place.

He collected the butts and cans, changed the linnen, swept the floor and even moped. After that he aired the toom.

While he was airing the room, he went back to the living room sat at the floor, took a selfie of Fourth sleeping and him sitting down and sent the picture to Gem.

"I'm with Fourth, he is safe. Please stop minding our business now. I love Fourth and I will not let him go. I'll move here permanently so you don't have to worry about me leaving him."

"But your mother? Gem replied.

The rest of the world can die for all I care, I will not leave Fourth."

"If you really care for the kid then I will no longer stop you. let me know if you need help."

"Not that I need your blessing but thanks."

Oh, there's one this. Can you tell your father

to remove that woman. She's crazy and if she finds out about Fourth she might hurt him, I can't take care of Fourt if 1m' in jail for murder." Implying he' is gady to kill for Fourth.

"I'll take care of it."

Phuwin carried Fourth and laid him in his bed. He layed beside Fourth and as if by instinct,
Fourth layed his head in Phuwin's shoulder then
hugged Phuwin.

"I'll treasure this chance you gave me, Fourth. No one can separate us again. I love you." Whisphered Phuwin then he kissed Fourth's temple. In a few minutes both were soundly sleeping.

AN Redemption of the Toxic Phuwin!
I know Fourth was too soft to Forgive Phuwin when Phuwin cried but at least he spoke his mins, right?

I've written thousands of words in the past few hours and my brain is fried!

I didn't plan on writing today's chapter but I felt that since I updated the other books, it's not fair for my original baby (this is the first book I've published) if I didn't give this some love as well.

For those of you who's also following my other books. I uploaded a Fourth short story (First chapter) I also finished PerthChimon's saga.

If you are interested please give that a looksie.

Once again, thank you for reading and kindly vote if you can.

Love Lots-
Winter ❄️ 🌨️ ❄️

If it can't be youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें