🌌 Dream 16🌌

The ride home was uneventful, Fourth was feeling light headed so he hugged Phuwin thightly in order to not fall from the bike.

Once they reached Fourth's place, he quickly lied down on the couch.

there's a lot of things he wants to take with or clarify win Phuwin but right now, he need to rest. Fourth was always like this. if he feels overwhelmed his body shuts down. Mark knows this well that's why he recognized the symptom.

Phuwin looked at Fourth with worries in his eyes but decided to let Fourth rest.

He decided to put away the things he bought and prepare dinner for him and Fourth.

Phuwin never thought that he would boldly declare that he is going out with Fourth, well they never made anything official but he is beyond confident that Fourth would go out with him if he ask.

He was just staying here to be with Fourth, it's not like he doesn't have any place to go. He was thinking now if he put Fourth on a tough spot. But Gem was there, he needed to let him know that he can't take Fourth away from him.

Why is Gem lingering from his kitten? He was not interested before, is he showing interest because to knows I want Fourth?" These thoughts are
running in Phuwin's mind, hate for his brother- building.

Fourth's been asleep for a couple of hours now so Phuwin decided to wake Fourth up.

"My love, wake up, it's not to nap for a long time, you'll have problems sleeping later"he cooed Fourth.

"Oh, hey Win. I'm sorry I fell asleep. I was just not feeling well.
"No problem, kitten. Are you feeling better now?"
"Yes.
" Good. I cooked us dinner, let's eat then let's talk."
"talk?" Fourth got scared, is Win leaving him now? is he finally bored. The amount of overthinking made Fourth's head hurt.
Phuwin kissed Fourth's temple then lead him to the dining area. The act calmed Fourth a bit.

After dinner Fourth asked Win if they can have a drink tonight.

"No my pet. From now on, there'll be no drinking
on a school night. Besides, I want you sobber when We talk tonight. I don't want to have any confusions.

"Can we have a smoke at least?"
"How many sticks have you smoked today?"
"None, I went to school early and I didn't want to smoke near the school, after I got home, as you see, I passed out."
"Okay, lets go." They went to the balcony, which Phuwin already cleaned earlier when Fourth was at the University.

"Uh, you cleaned up?" Asked Fourth.
"Yeah, I hated the ness, and I wanted to pay rent."
"You didn't have to, I would have done it." said Fourth

shyly.
"I don't want to talk about this Fourth." Phuwin said seriously while lighting a stick of Marlboro up then offering a puff to Fourth.

Fourth inhaled the smoke deeply then said" What are we going to talk about win?"

"Don't you have questions for me?"

"I do and I don't!
"What do you mean?"
"I-- I want to ask you about what you said earlier, but I'm afraid of your answer so I don't know if I really should ask."

"okay, I'll make it simple. The moment I saw you I liked you so I am here. I told your friend and my brother that we are going out because you are already mine."
"Oh."
"Do you agree? Do you not want to be with me? Are you still pining over Gem?"

"Win. I want to be with you, I don't know if I love you yet but I know I don't want to lose you. When I can't reach you before, I felt so lost."

"You didn't answer the part about Gem, he doesn't like you you know. He will never like you, he called you a freak, he called you a shut!" Phuwin was desperate, though Fourth said he don't want to lose Win, he didn't deny his feelings for Gem. He need to make Fourth hate Gem so he can have Fourth all by himself.

He took another puff, offered the same stick to Fourth and pulled his phone, checked the DM and showed it to Fourth.

"Your slut Friend" The message read with a picture of Mark hugging Fourth.

Fourth was dumbfounded. It hurt to think that he was thought of like that. He liked Gem for a long time, he didn't know when his feelings faded but he knows that his feelings for Win is far greater that what he ever felt with Gem.

He didn't want Phuwin to think that he is a slut. He's never been with anyone and the farthest he got intimacy wise was with Phuwin.

Is Purwin thinking the same thing as his brother?

"Win, I am not a slut. I don't go sleeping with anyone. Please believe me. Mark is my best friend he and I will not and can never think or have a relationship romantically. I can't end my frienship with him' cause he is the only friend that I have. I am not a strong person both physically and mentally, Mark, he, he keeps me grounded and takes care of me because I have no one."

"Don't panic my pet. I know that you are not
like what my brother said at all. You are my lovely kitten, you can be a slut but only for me. "Phuwin kissed Fourth to reassure him.

He put out the smoke and had Fourth back inside.

"Now, regarding your friend, I have no intention in keeping you away from your friend, I don't want my kitten to be sad, I can't be with you 24/7 so I am glad someone takes care of you. But I don't want people thinking bad about you as well, so while you can be friends, can you be a little bit less touchy with that friend? I will take care of you from now on."

Fourth just noded and leaned on Phuwin. It feels like some weight has been lifted in his chest. He is willing to do almost anything win asks if that means he get to keep Win by his side.

"oh one more thing my love. Are you mad at me when I told them that we are living together? I know I'm just staying here while I look for a place or till my mother goes away."

"No, I'd rather you stay here. You don't need to look for another place to stay, I know my place is not big but it should be good for the two of us. Just stay with me here."

"okay, so we are living together and we are dating. Tell me Fourth, do you agree? Are you mine? or will you leave me when Gem ask you, if he says he likes you? will you go to him?"

"We are dating and living together, I will never let you go unless you tell me too and I, I regarding your brother, I think I need to tell you how I feel"
Phuwin froze. He can't share his Fourth.
"I liked your brother, for years. At least I-I thought I liked him. But when I met you I realized that what I feel for you is far greater than I've ever felt with your brother. I am afraid- Afraid that you'll think I'm shallow. Afraid that you'll think that I'm seeing you as a replacement but that's not it.
What I feel for you is just for you.

Phuwin hugged Fourth, it was so thight, afraid that if he let go some one will take his Fourth away.

"Tell me you are mine!"

"I'm yours win."