🌌Dream 5🌌

It's been a week since the Fourth asked if he could join Gemini for lunch which ended terribly.

So he's back with his usual stalking mode. He figures that he needs more than courage if he wants to be in Gem's circle.

If you asked Fourth why his doing all of this he won't have an answer for you. He has no Idea. It just that, when Gem entered the school room, that fated day back in sixth grade- all eyes where on him. He has this aura of a celebrity and the moment Fourth laid his eyes on Gem, he got hooked, he can't look away.

As days went by, Gem proved that he is really swoon worthy that Fourth naturally just gravitates towards him.

Fourth, although shy and has minimal friends is smart. He can play sports when required but he prefers studying to sweating.

He's actually good in Football, which he only plays during P. E- and sports fest. He's not part of the school varsity, he'll make it if he actually tries out, and though that step might bring him closer to Gem. He just don't like sweating. Having to shower with the whole team after playing is a nightmare.

Gem-

Gemini went to the University library to work on his assigned task for a school presentation. His been here for about 30 minutes when he felt that some very feeling. He is 90% sure that the wimpy freak is here. And low and behold, when he scanned the place he saw the freak looking at his direction.

Gem is contemplating, should he confront the kid or just let it be. Minus that one time, the kid never directly bothers him. But, does he have to keep on getting stared at? well, to be fair, he should be used to that since he's had his fans for years now. people always look at him wherever he goes. I's just that

for some reason, this kid freaks him out.

As Gem was contemplating on what to do, Phuwin suddenly sat beside him.
"Hey dear bro-wanna grab lunch?"
"I'm not done yet, I just need to work on this for a bit then we can go."
"oh, am I bothering you?" Phuwin pouted but clearly joking.

"Shut up. stop acting out, don't mess with me so I can finish faster" fun responded.
Phowin Was scanning the place when his eyes landed on something interesting. the quickly tapped on Gem's shoulder,
"Hey Gem, Gemini, dear brother?".
"What" Gem said irritably.

"That's the kid who asked to eat with you, right? what's his name?"Phuwin asked while looking at Fourths table.

"Uh, I don't know his name." Gem answered. "on- Never mind. I'll be right back"
Gem quickly grabred Phuwin's shoulder stopping him.
"Where are you going?" the quickly asked.
"Nowhere, don't mind me. He shrugged the hands that's holding him back quickly went to his prey's table, sat right beside the gaping kid

"Hi, I'm Phuwin, Gemini's brother, uh,twin brother, what's your name?"

🩷A/N Sorry if there's some typos. I'm using the handwritten to text feature of my Pad so that's that.

Honestly though- should I continue or should I just drop this story?

Plus, those viewing... Are you Team GemFourth or or you Team PhuwinFourth?

Love Lots- WS🩷