🌌Dream 2🌌

Fourth was taken aback, he's known Gem for more than a decade now, he didn't know that he has a brother, and twins at that! He zoomed in at the photo, they do look alike although if you look closely, you'd see distinct difference between the two. Gem, is like the Jock type with more defined features while Phuwin is more on the soft bookish type.

He quickly took a screenshot of the photo and added in his "MY GEM 'Folder.
He suddenly thought about What his friend Mark said today. He needs more airtime with Gem. He can't go on like this, being an unnoticable shadow. Gem is too popular since he's good at almost if not everything...

He's a good singer, he plays the drums, guitar, piano to name a few. He's also playing for the school's football team, and on top of that, he's also a great student! No wonder he's the school's King.

Fourth mulled on this a little more before finally allowing sleep take over.

School of Engineering.

After the school hell, Fourth scrambled on to get closer to Gem.
When he's finally within an arms reach he said"Ai Gem"
"Hmm... What? and who are you?" Gem said with an eyebrow raised.

Fourth's mind suddenly went blank. the finally had the courage to talk to Gem, but do he say? In his mind he's yelling help. But he softly answered "Ah, I'm in your class, my name is Fourth uh, I was wondering if I if I uh, can I join your group for lunch?" Fourth stammers.  Gem laughed and said with a smile "Are you retarded?  Don't talk to me freak!"
Fourth didn't know what to say he just stood there stupidly.
Right at this moment-Gem's twin appeared and said "Gem! why are you so harsh?" He quickly smiled at the dumbfounded Fourth and said Hi.

"Hey there cutie, I'm Phuwin!" the extended his hands to Fourth"
"I'm- my name is...  Fourth." the little guy stammers, which he mostly do when he's in panic.
"Hello Fourth, its nice to meet you. Please forgive this brother of mine, he lacks basic manners."
"No it was my fault, I shouldn't have bothered Gem, I' II go now" Fourth walk-run away from Gem's group: silently chastising himself.

What the hell did I do? What the hell did I do? Fourth chants in his mind. He was walking slower now, destination unknown-the almost screamed when a hand tapped his shoulder.

"Mark!"
"You look like you've seen a ghost, why are you so pale?" asked Mark.

"I... I talked to Gem." Fourth half whispered to Mark.
"What? Finally,so why are you pale?"
"I asked him if I can join him for lunch the called me a freak..."

Mark looked at Fourth with pitty.

"It's fine, now he knows you exists-Have lunch with me my treat." they head out to a small restaurant near their school. They opted for the seat outside because it was crowded inside.
They did not notice that they were eating in the restaurant to where Gem's group are in.

Fourth's barely touching his food so Mark scooped some and fed it to Fourth "Stop thinking and eat!" commanded Mark, Fourth accepted to food offered. Unknown to them Gem and Phuwin saw the exchange.

A/N Wrote this when I woke up and saw a couple if votes with 6 viewers so I got a little excited. Please pardon the Grammar lapses, I'll edit when I have time.

Love Lots- WS

*Edited to fix spelling issues.