🌌Dream 13🌌🔞

Phuwin tried his hardest to hide the smile. that's forming on his lips.

He is now mentally deciding on what level he will pull Fourth.

If he wanted to he knows he can take Fourth now, with the way Fourth was acting.but while he longed to make Fourth completely his, he wants to savor everything.

He had Fourth in the couch. looking at Fourths eyes, not breaking contact.

Phuwin then lowered his face to Fourth's neck and started sniffing then licked he inhaled then murmured while still snugling. "You smell like smoke and beer."
"Uh, I'm sorry, let me take a quick shower." Fourth said, now feeling self concious but he didn't push Phuwin away. When Phuwin licked his neck again, Fourth let out a small moan, more like a whimpher.

"Later, let me be near you, I missed you so much, I don't think you understand how much, when my mother showed up, making me leave all I could think about is you." Phuwin said he's now kissing Fourth's collar bone.
Fourth didn't know how and what to respond. He is super self concious as he's feeling something that's building in his lower region.

"I, I miss you too, I think. I thought that you got bored with me. I tried... I tried calling you, but I can't reach you."

I wanted to call you but my phone was broken, my mother's a mess. I 'm sorry you felt that way."
"I even asked about you. I talked with G- your brother, but"
"you've spoken with my brother?" Phuwin pushed himself away, irritated that Gem and Fourth interacted while he was MIA. He knows that Fourth still like Gem and he's trying his hardest to get all that affection for himself. He wont let Gem take his Fourth away, he had years with Fourth and wasted them. Fourth was his.

Fourth detected Phuwin's sudden irritation and he doesn't want that, he can't let Phuwin get mad because he might have him so he immediately hugged Phuwin.and
said"I just asked if he knows where you are as I can't contact you, he got mad at me for asking about you, I didn't care about that though, I just wanted to see you, I don't even know Where you live so I couldn't go to you.
Phuwin smiled and continued his kiss attack. Fourth was having a hard time controlling his emotions. "I-I need a smoke. Wanna come with?"
"Hmm. You smoke a lot now. That's not good my love."
"Uh,"
"You also drink a lot now too. Should I feel guilty?"
"No, I-I- I had a hard time sleeping so 1"

"We need to set some rules, my Md." "Huh,"

"You can only drink if you are with me. You can smoke but you can't exceed 5 sticks in a day, if you can, just one should be
okay. You are new to this things and if you go all out all at once it's bad."

"I-I am sorry."
"It's okay, I know that It's your life and I can't make you stop but I don't want yen to get sick."
"Yes Win. I'll do what you say."
"Very good." Then Phuwin kissed Fourth. Softly at first then he asked For entrance, Fourth hesitated at first but then opened his mouth so Phuwin can enter. Phuwin kissed Fourth passionately hands roaming the latter's body. Fourth's lower region is now rock hard and he's breathing real hard.

Phuwin puled away and looked at Fourth's pleading face.
It pains Phuwin to hold back but he decided that today's not his day to take Fourth. Fourth's had a fur beers and he wants Fourth to be 100% concious when he makes Fourth his. He can however still have a little taste since he knows that Fourth is lucid.

Phuwin slowly put his palm againts Fourth's erection. "Hmm you are hard"
Fourth was as red as a tomato.
"Do you need my help with that?"
Fourth didn't know how to respond he lowered his head refusing to answer.
Phuwin stroked Fourth, albeit outside his pants then pulled his palm away.
Fourth wanted to grab Phuwin's hand and bring it back to his hardness.

"Tell me, should I help you or not. I'm not going to do anything else, I'll just help you release the tension?

Fourth instead of answering. kissed Phuwin in the mouth and moaned.

Phuwin smirked and slowly removed Fourth's shirt.

the then started kissing Fourths neck, licking and rising going down to Fourth's collarbone. Oh he loves Fourth's neck, it might be Phuwin's favorite place on earth to be in. His hands continued to carress Fourth his mouth Found its way to Fourth's chest he licked and kiss it then started sucking on Fourth's pinkish nips alternating one after the other. Fourth was panting now, he loved the feeling and though this is the first time he experienced something like this, he just can't get enough. the doesn't know where to place his arms so he just started touchis Phuwin anywhere and everywhere.
Phuwin continued to kiss Fourth's body living his mark everywhere except the neck. He knows that Fourth is still going to the University and he doesn't want Fonster to feel awkward, for now. the plans on marking Fourt and displaying that when he meets with Gem so that Gem would know that Fourt belongs to him now, but that's for another day.

Phuwin pulled back so he can remove Fourth's pants and briefs.
Phuwin took sometime to admire Fourth's hard shaft.

Phuwin then used his hand to stroke little Fourth playing with the tip then going down show then quickening up the phase then going slow again earning earnest whimper from his little guy.

Phuwin then used his other hand to play with Fourth balls which made Fourth Jerked his hips, Fourth can't believe that he is letting someone touch him like this, but he can't help it it feels so good.

Fourth's all tense now toes curling, so Phuwin knows that he's close. Phuwin quickey his phase While sucking Fourth's hips then Fourth came. Fourth never felt anything like that, and he recognizes that that was the best release he ever had.

Phuwin then had Fourth to the bathroom, he knows Fourth's already spent.
the cleaned Fourth up and once. done, dried and changed Fourth into sleep wear and guided Fourth to the bed.
the pulled Fourth into a cuddle.
Fourth realized something and said
"How about you win, you didn't wh."
"I'm okay, it's all about you tonight. now sleep." "0h- goodnight win."
"Good night my love."

AN: Can't really read Phuwin, he's a mix an ass and sweetness. I love the after care. I know the NCs slow but I want to build up the tension a little more.
700+ Reads you guys are the best. ❤️❤️❤️

Love Lots-Winter