🌌 Dream 22🌌

Phuwin pulled Fourth closer to him and very softly placed his lips againts Fourth's own.

The kiss was sweet, non intrusive.

"I never felt this way before, you are the first person that I want to keep, I don't think I can ever let you go." whisphered Phuwin.

"I don't want you to let me go. I want to be with you for a long time."

"I'm not a good person, Fourth, I am afraid that I'll do something bad again and you might have me. I will try to be a better person but I want you to know that in case some of the evil comes back, I-I"

"I t's okay, Win. I don't expect- a perfect relationship. I am not all good my self, we may fight because of trivial things or big things, but don't leave me again, I don't think I can accept you again if you leave me, so if we fight, we fight and talk, then we fix, no leaving anyone behind."

"Yes my darling."

with that, Phuwin carried Fourth into the bedroom. He hugged Fourth while placing soft kisses to Fourth's temple.
He then started kissing Fourth's neck, nibling and licking. Phuwin so wants to mark Fourth but decided against it.
He promised to treasure Fourth so he wont make Fourth get looked down on by showing his marks on his exposed parts.

Phuwin's getting hard but is restraining himself since he wants Fourth to get better first.

They fell asleep hugging without doing anything throughout the night.

"Good morning my love." Phuwin greeted Fourth.
"Morning Win." Fourth sheepishly greeted back.

"Since it's the weekend, do you want to go somewhere today?"

"Uhm, there's some schoolwork that I need to finish but I can do that tomorrow. Do you want to go to the mall?"

"Okay, lets. we can also catch a movie."
"Are you taking me out on a date?" Fourth said shyly.
"What do you think, love?"
Fourth just stared at Phuwin saying nothing.

Breakfast was uneventful, just Phuwin fixing Fourth boiled rice.

They decided to eat lunch at the mall.

Fourth opted to eat at the food court instead of a restaurant, Phuwin wanted to complain but since he wants to spoil Fourth so much, he decided to give in.

"I can feed you better food than this you know." "oh I know, but since we are both students, and I mostly rely on my parents for allowances, I can't help you out so much, I know I can't study and work at the same time because I'm sickly, oh do you mind it if I get sick easily. we don't really know a lot about..."
"Hey hey relax, can you pause before switching topics, it's hard to catch up."Phuwin laughed, he liked the talkative Fourth.

"well, I want us to be happy together so as soon as we get to know about everything the sooner we can adjust or do something about things..."

"you, my dear Fourth will stay the way that you are. You are my perfect kitten- I will do the adjusting."Phuwin took Fourth's hand and kissed the back of it.
"But, that's not good. I don't want you to be tired of me... Plus. I'm not a doll."

"Narak, don't pout. I won't be able to stop myself!
"Cut it out!"

"Fourth..." Both looked at the person who called Fourth. "Ai Mark! What are you doing here?" Fourth to Mark. "Sawat dee Phuwin." Greeted Mark to Phuwin but not with the same loving eyes to Fourth.
"Hmm" Answered Phuwin.
"So, what brings you to the mall, you normally play games till late during the weekends!

"My Fourth, you know me so well. Haha. I'm actually heading to your place, you've been out for almost a week, I'll help you with the deliverables, I'm just here to buy us some snacks and whatever but luckily I ran into you."

"Uh, I'm actually not available today, Mark. Did you message me?"
"I never had to message you because you don't go anywhere."
"Well, Fourth and I are on a date now, so his not available for you." Phuwin said sternly. Fourth grabbed his arm.

"Date, on a food court, how romantic." Mark said sarcastically.
"The Fuck is-"
"Win." Fourth stopped Phuwin then looked at Mark's face
"Mark, I wanted to eat here. Plus, What is with your attitude, have never seen you act as rude as you are now."
"Nothing. If you don't want to study with me, it's fine, I'll just continue playing my games. See you on Monday."
"Mark, don't get mad please!" 'Fourth is not feeling comfortable at all. tears forming in his eyes. He doesnt want the two important people in his life to fight.
"Love, don't cry. If you need to study with your friend, you can do so. We can watch a movie later. Baby, don't be sad, huh teerak?" Lulled Phuwin.
Mark was taken aback, he didn't like Phuwin because he thinks that he is bad for Fourth but the Phuwin in his presence now seems to take care of Fourth a lot.

"Uh, Fourth, it's fine, I'm not mad, I should have messaged you that I was coming. I'm just not used to booking an appointment to see my friend but I'll get used to this set up soon. Don't be

sad, I don't like seeing you like that okay? Phuwin, I'll have my best friend to you now, make sure he enjoy his day,"

with that Mark hugged Fourth then walked away. He texted someone as he was walking away. "Can we talk?"