author's note

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN for reading In the August Heat!!

I really enjoyed writing about August and Quinn. They were spicy and fun and felt so different from any of my other couples, and it was so exciting to experience their dynamic. I hope you felt the same!!

If you have any favorite parts from the book or any favorite characters, I'd love to know what they are!!

I hope that one day I'll be able to come back to this story because, like any time I finish a story, I can already start to dream up ways to make it even better or add more. I don't plan for this to be the last time that I am in August and Quinn's head, so I hope you'll stick around!

Speaking of that, the best place to keep up to date with anything involving my writing - and the best place to contact me - is on Instagram. So if you're not following me there @amelierhys.author, make sure to do so!! Right now, my main focus is writing book three in the wildflower series, but that doesn't mean that I won't be back on Evergreen Isle at some point soon.

Thank you again for all your support. If you have any other notes or questions, please let me know!

Otherwise, I'll hopefully see you in the next story - wherever or whenever that might be!

xoxo amelie

p.s. you're my favorite!!!