foreword

WELCOME TO
a new adventure
☀️🌴🌸👙⛱️🌊🐚

in the august heat

august + quinn

EVERYONE WHO WORKS within the New York Warriors organization knows that star player August Fletcher refuses to talk to most people...and especially team reporters. All except Quinn Castle, that is.

Quinn doesn't know why the broody football player has singled her out, but she knows she doesn't like it–not when being around his hot gaze makes her feel like she might accidentally do something that risks her career.

So when August unexpectedly retires, Quinn can't help but feel relieved...until she finds herself with a new assignment: spend the summer in August's hometown on Evergreen Isle and write a flashy retirement piece on the Warrior's biggest star.

It would be easy enough...if it weren't for the team's secret agenda: convince August to return to New York.

It would be easy enough...if it weren't her job on the line if she doesn't see it through.

It would be easy enough...if it weren't for the heat in August Fletcher's eyes.

☀️

WEEKLY MONDAY UPDATES STARTING JUNE 26th, 2023

☀️

WHAT TO EXPECT

retired football player + nfl team reporter

forced proximity (bc of course there's no room at the island inn)

grumpy x sunshine

age gap

small island town

enough steam to fog up your mirror

banter & bets

boy obsessed

This book will include explicit sexual content and is intended for mature audiences. This book also contains mention of death and grief. Discretion advised.

QUESTIONS? LET ME KNOW!

you're my favorite

xoxo amelie