thirty-six | no holding back

I STARED DOWN AT Quinn, unable to believe that those words had actually just come out of my mouth and that this unbelievable woman didn't so much as bat an eye

I STARED DOWN AT Quinn, unable to believe that those words had actually just come out of my mouth and that this unbelievable woman didn't so much as bat an eye. She'd just kissed me and told me she was ready for it.

It shouldn't really be a surprise. She'd already let me fuck her tits and mark her with my cum while she spread out on a pool table. It should be clear by now that Quinn Castle was ready for me, all of me, in whatever way I wanted her.

I just wasn't sure how much she realized all the ways I wanted her.

"Are you gonna fuck me or not, Fletcher?" Quinn murmured, her voice thick. Probably because my cock was so far inside her, she likely felt it in her throat.

"I thought you were a reporter, Castle," I grunted while sliding out of her beautifully wet pussy only to thrust into her again. Amazing. Just absolutely amazing. "Don't ask stupid questions when I'm this far inside you."

Quinn gasped, her cunt squeezing around me like a vice. Oh, fuck, she felt good. So fucking good. How the hell I was supposed to do this without completely losing control, I had no idea. I'd never felt a woman like this before. I'd never had someone sink into my bones and being, never been so in tune with their pleasure that it amplified mine.

"Then stop holding back," Quinn breathed when she found her voice again.

Shit, the way she could see right through me.

And the way I knew she wouldn't be satisfied until I really gave her my all. That was why we had delayed this, wasn't it? So I could do just that.

Leaning over Quinn's body, I grabbed two pillows from above her head.

"Bend forward," I said. "I want these under your back."

Quinn pushed up onto her elbows, her pussy once again squeezing the life out of my cock. Feeling the pulse of her body so acutely made me dizzy with desire, but I somehow kept it together long enough to throw the pillows beneath the curve of her spine.

Quinn stretched out, draping herself over the pillows as she eased onto the bed again. What a fucking vision she was, with her rosy cheeks, her damp, glistening skin, and wild eyes, which grew bigger when she realized what this position did.

Our hips were so perfectly aligned. So perfect that when I snapped them together again, I found a spot inside Quinn that made her scream.

My lips crooked to the side as I watched her eyes roll back. There was just something about the knowledge that I knew I was going to get her off again. And making Quinn scream as she came around my cock was quickly going to become my new obsession.

Hell, it already was. She already was.

"Oh my god, August."

Quinn's moans vibrated inside me, filling me with a burning pride. She flung her hands over her head as she bit down on her lip, writhing in the bed like she was trying to seduce me.