Viva's Pregnant?!?

When Cloud Guy pranks Viva into thinking that Poppy wanted to have kids at the same time. She takes it very seriously and ends up pregnant only to find out that her sister isn't pregnant along with her. Now Poppy, Branch, and Viva have to find out who the father is because why not.

Viva looked excitedly at Poppy and Branch who were cuddled on the couch waiting for exciting news that she was dying to tell.

"I'm Pregnant." Viva revealed as she closed her eyes before opening them to see her sisters reaction.

Branch and Poppy stared at her blankly before reacting. "Oh" Branch and Poppy replied with an unsure tone in their voice.

Viva looked at them very confused. "Is that all your going to say?" The blonde troll looked very hurt by her sister's reaction. "Aren't you pregnant?" Viva asked. Poppy immediately got up from her spot on the couch. "Viva I'm not, but I'm covering for someone who's actually pregnant but is just scared to say anything yet." Poppy revealed like it was nothing new in her life. "Isn't that the fourth rumor you've gotten in the past year?" Branch questioned, the couple not really noticing how upset Viva looked at the moment.

"But last week, you said that you wanted to get pregnant together!" Viva yelled unexpectedly which ended up catching Poppy's attention. "Who told you that?" The teal troll questioned knowing the fact that Poppy wasn't interested in starting a family anytime soon so he was suspecting that someone might have set her up as a joke. "I don't know, he was white and fluffy looking." Viva groaned in frustration by the question Branch was asking.

Both Poppy and Branch gasped. "Cloud Guy." The couple groaned in annoyance by his antics. "That annoying Cloud." Branch grunts under his breath. "The bigger question is whose the baby daddy?" Poppy wondered as she looked over at her sister for an answer.

The blonde troll sighed before answering. "It's whom you mentioned before." Branch looked about angry by that answer while Poppy looked like she just witnessed the most ridiculous situation that she had to become apart of.

The silence between the three was quickly disturbed by Viva. "I can't believe that none of you said any congratulations." The older troll just shook her head in disappointment by that fact.