Have A Good Day

Poppy and Branch enjoy a peaceful picnic day together.

Poppy and Branch walked to the lake. It was a nice day since the sky was clear and blue and it wasn't windy at all. It was even warm and very sunny.

Branch spread a blanket on the grass by the lake and Poppy took the picnic basket from Branch's grasp and put it on the blanket. Then she and Branch sat down.

They smiled at each other happily. It was good to spend time together, especially when they didn't have to think about work or any busy schedules. It was good to be alone together with no one else to distract them or take their attention away.

Finally they could show their true feelings, including obviously their feelings for each other.

Poppy was happy looking at Branch. He made her happy. And he was happy looking at her. The Pop Queen made him happy too. They smiled widely and Poppy opened the picnic basket to get the food out.

They ate a delicious lunch together before packing the dishes and trash back into the basket and setting it aside on the grass. Then Poppy took Branch's hand and they lay down on the picnic blanket to enjoy the calm atmosphere and solitude of the lake.

It truly was a wonderful day. Branch and Poppy lay on the blanket together and gazed up at the blue sky.

They snuggled on the blanket with a warm smile on each of their faces and lots of love in their hearts for each other.

"It's such a nice day," said Poppy out loud.

"It is," agreed Branch. "It's the best day." Her turned to look into Poppy's eyes then. "Because you're here."

The Pop Queen laughed at how cute and simultaneously goofy Branch was sometimes. "The best!" she said with a huge smile on her face and a warm heart.