Days Like This

Poppy and Branch have a really busy morning.

The low weak rays of the winter sun slip through a gap in the thick curtain. Poppy's eyes fluttering slowly open, she feels the cool of the bedroom air when she wake and pull the duvet up around her as she turns towards Branch's still sleeping form. His back is facing her and so Poppy slide her arm around him scootching closer to soak up the precious warmth that he's radiating. As Poppy gently runs her hand up and down over his warm stomach Branch stirs a little, giving a deep satisfying hum as Poppy cuddled him tightly. The Pop Queen keeps stroking her fingers slowly over his skin, curled around him like she's the big spoon, so glad it's finally the weekend and they can stay like this for as long as she could want.

Even so, Poppy can't help her fingers dipping a little lower with every pass, and it doesn't take long for Branch's cock to rise and Poppy's hand to bump against it. The Pop Queen smiled and kissed his shoulder as Branch shifts slightly, inhaling and exhaling deeply when her fingertips dance over the teal smooth skin of his thickening shaft.

"Well good morning to you." Poppy whisper, leaning over slightly so you can tug at his earlobe gently with her teeth. The teal troll groans softly, rolling on to his back as she closed her fingers around him and continue the slow lazy up and down motion of her hand.

His eyes are half open and sparkling with warmth as well as mischief and Branch smiles back at Poppy, "G'mornin' sweetheart."

The teal troll turns to face Poppy, propping himself up on one elbow and cupping his hand around the back of her head with his other hand, guiding her into a kiss, his lips slow and easy on her with just a touch of his tongue. Poppy slings her leg over his and his hand travels down the curve of her lower back to rest on her ass as her own trails over his broad chest.

"Mm, you wantin' something pretty girl?" Branch's fingers stroke back and forth over the softness of her ass, eventually very lightly moving to barely brush against the outer lips of her cunt. Poppy pushed back into his hand, openly letting him know she wanted more. Poppy's lips stretch into a lazy smile. "Just you."

"That so?" Branch asks. It has to be a rhetorical question as he's gotta know she's practically a mess of need after only a few tender touches.

The Pop Queen tugs him towards her by the shoulder and Branch carefully braces himself above as Poppy lets her thighs fall open so he can place himself between them. Branch's lips trace over Poppy's shoulder, along her collarbone and up the side of her neck as she bare it to him. Poppy reached down to take hold of him, guiding him inside so easily as his lips find hers, kissing her breath away.

Poppy's eyes almost roll back in her head as Branch sheathes his cock inside like he was made for her. When she goes to sigh out his name all she can manage is a blissful moan when he's seated as deep as he can be.

"Mm, that good huh?" The teal troll teases, kissing Poppy on the cheek as she wrapped her legs around his waist and snake her arms around his neck. One of Branch's hands holds onto her thigh, his fingers gently kneading her warm flesh.

Poppy nodded slowly, a shuddering sigh quivering her lower lip as Branch draws back and then rolls his hips forward, the sensation of the achingly slow drag of his cock intense and almost too much to bear. But she managed, somehow.

Branch nudges the side of Poppy's face with his nose, that low gravelly tone seeping right into her core as he keeps up the slow, rocking pace that prevents Poppy from forming any words. He voices them for her.

"Feel so good baby, you feel so damn good…"

Branch smiles as her teeth graze over his pulse point. "Branchifer…"