Mini Broppy Stories 5

Here are more Mini Broppy stories with our only favorite Canon couple Branch and Poppy.

1. (Slow Dance)- Just a special moment between Poppy and Branch as they dance with each other.

Poppy takes Branch's hand in hers and twirls beneath his arm.

They separate briefly before coming back together.

Slow dancing to the music, they lock eyes, gazing deeply into the other’s soul.

The other trolls that were around them began to fade to the backdrop- they are unimportant in this scenario.

Branch gives her another twirl and they melt back together seamlessly.

The teal troll bends down to give her a kiss and Poppy immediately returns it with feeling.

It feels like forever before they finally separate, yet it also feels like no time at all has passed.

The Pop Queen smiles at him, face flushed with happiness.

No matter what happens, Poppy will never forget this night.

2. (Learning)- Branch finally learned the way Poppy's body would react when he touches her and he couldn't be more proud of himself.

It was hard at first, the excitement made things too easy to be satisfied - the mere idea of being with her, inside her, brought him to release quite easily but it took a little more work for her to come.

It took a while, Branch watched her - he learned her faces, her sounds -the hitches in her breath when Poppy liked the way she was touched. The way she arched against him when his fingers trailed down her back, the way Poppy laughed when he tickled her with the scruff of his face.

The teal troll loved the way her lips trembled when he whispered against her ear, the way her fingers dug into his hair when he licked her skin at just the right speed. It took time, and dedication, to figure out just where and how hard he had to press his hips against her to get a particular sound from Poppy.

He touched, he loved, he praised her - he kissed and licked, tasted her until her skin was tinted red with a blush so deep it made him breathless.

Poppy's words, yes - a little more, right there - oh… oh stay right … ohhh…encouraged his exploration, encouraged his attention and Branch was eager to please her, eager to beg her favour and she obliged him over and over.

The Pop Queen guided his hands, over her sex, over her hips and down her legs, whispering her needs, moaning her approval and Branch was the eager student.

When she came around his fingers for the first time, without her help, Branch hadn’t anticipated the feeling it brought, the satisfaction, the pride. Poppy's smile made it all worth it.

3. (Breathtaking)- Poppy's favorite spot happens to be Branch.

Poppy's new favorite spot is the one between his legs.

Were his hands slide up and down her legs in a teasing manner. It's soft like a feather but also chilling, like riding a roller coaster for the first time. It's addicting. And terrifying.

The Pop Queen watches him from the spot between his legs, were his legs cage her in on either side and her back meets his front. Poppy's head lies against Branch's shoulder, as she watches his fingers travel up her legs. Going higher each time and with a little more pressure than before. It's almost as if he's trying to see how far she'll let him go.

In all honesty, she's not sure how far she's willing to let him go. They just shared their first kiss hours earlier. Shared their first holidays together. Kissing should be enough for now, it's been exhausting day. But somehow it's not. It's not for her. Poppy wants a little more.