One More Time

Poppy wants to have another round one more time.

Branch huffs out a breath as he leans over Poppy. His thick, dark hair is soaking with sweat. The evidence of his exhaustion settles on his flushed cheeks. Poppy makes a move to smile at him and wiggle helplessly under his full weight.

“Stop it,” Branch groans. But he’s not upset; on the contrary, She haven’t seen him this content, dare she say, even happy in months.

Poppy lifted her shaky fingers and twist his hair around them until they throb from the loss of circulation. “I don’t wanna,” The pink troll whined. “I don’t wanna stop. I don’t want you to stop.”

Branch kisses her. The sweet taste on his lips stirs something warm inside of her, as it should. It’s her that makes him so sweet. “Baby, my jaw is sore. I need a break.”

“Please?” The Pop Queen begged. Begging isn’t her first language, or her second, or third, but tonight she's feeling greedy. “Just one more.”

Branch sighs against her neck, leaving a peppering of kisses along her jaw. “One. Two. Three. Four.” Each word is punctuated by another kiss. “Five. Five orgasms in one night, and you want more?”

Poppy's skin buzzes with electricity and fire all at once from all the rubbing and the sucking and the fucking. She's just a spent as he is...or maybe not. Because there’s still a spark between her legs that isn’t satisfied, not for lack of trying.

Poppy released his hair and it leaves her fingers slippery. She glides her palms down the side of his face, lightly touching his smooth face. Branch lets out a throaty moan at her touch. Clearly, she's not the only one with skin sensitive to the touch. “I love you, you know that right?”

Branch chuckles and his breath finds its way to her lip. It teases her more than it should. She clenches her legs.

The teal troll cocks a brow. “What’s love got to do with this?”

“Maybe nothing.” Poppy arched her back, forcing her chest into his. The contact makes her nipples hard. Branch feels them. Tries to pretend that he doesn’t. But she knows that look of arousal more than she knows her name. “Maybe everything.”

His arms wrap around Poppy's body. In an instant, her head leaves the softness of the pillow. Branch swaps our positions so he’s laying down with his back flat on the mattress and I’m straddling his hips.

“Really?” The Pop Queen crossed her arms over her chest. “You’re gonna make me do all the work?”

Branch snorts, tosses his head back into the cushy pillow. “How you think we ended up here? Cause I was doing all the work. Lazy ass.”

Fine. If he wants to be like that... Poppy scoot back on his legs and grip his dick in her hands. “And what the hell am I supposed to do with this? I think the little man’s tapped out.”

“Besides,” Poppy continued, a devious smirk playing on her lips, “how you think you were able to accomplish greatness for those five orgasms. You weren’t the only one putting in maximum effort, Branch.”

“Sure, but I’m exhausted. You’re the one that’s begging for more.”

As Poppy stared at his mouth, watch the way his lips fit around his words, revel in the dried cum, an idea pops into her head. It’s a lesson in compromise if she's ever seen one, and quite brilliant, she might add.

Poppy leaned forward, pressing her palms into his sturdy chest. “Fine. Just lay there, then.”

The corner of his mouth twitches and he narrows his eyes. “What are you about to do?”

“You think your jaw has one more left in it?”

Branch's eyes sparkle with lust. “Maybe so.”

“Good!”

The Pop Queen crawled forward until her throbbing, went cunt is seated on his face. “Can you breathe?” Poppy asked, knowing good and damn well that if he dies, he dies doing something for the woman he loves.

The teal troll doesn’t dignify her question with a response. Instead, his calloused hands scrape across her thighs and dig deep in her hips to hold her in place.

His teeth graze her lips, sending a jolt through her body. Everything’s still so sensitive that even the small tickle of his breath has her mind spinning. Branch doesn’t take his time with her. He sucks her lips into his mouth with a sloppy sound. Like always, Branch knows exactly what to do and where to do it to get her going.

Poppy leaned back, squeezing her breasts in her hands. His mouth feels so damn good. The warmth of his breath, the scratch of his nose against her thigh, it all’s works for the benefit of her pleasure.

Poppy's core aches with need. More heat. More pressure. More of him. “Please, Branch,” She whined.

The teal troll tightens his arms around Poppy's thighs, giving him the freedom to improve the range of his massive hands. Shock and thrill fill her chest as he pries her open further, giving him a clear and direct path to her most sensitive nerves. Branch sucks hard, wrapping his lips around her engorged bundle. It amazes Poppy how nicely his wet, swollen lips fit around her. Like they were made for each other.

Poppy lets out a gasp as Branch dips his tongue inside of the pink girl. Warm and fat, he jabs it, licks around her entrance to elicit the strongest reaction from her. Poppy rocks her hips forward, joining in the circular motions of his tongue. Branch feels so damn good. So damn good.

As of that isn’t enough, he draws her in closer, completely burying his face between her thighs. The Pop Queen gets lost in his groans as he pleasures her, the rough catch in his chest as Branch struggles to breathe. Poppy makes a move to give him air, but he chooses not to take it. She doesn't force the issue. She trust him just as he trusts her.

Poppy's body rattles with anticipation as her orgasm builds. The tremble of her body under his hands makes him work harder. Branch uses his chin and the tip of his nose, anything he can to drive Poppy absolutely insane. And it works. Like a quarter in a gumball machine, it works.

Poppy's muscles go rigid for a second and the whole world seems to pause. A brittle cry escapes from her mouth, joining the chorus of her panting and Branch's moans. An earthquake shakes her body and she doesn't stop it. Doesn't want it to end. Static buzzes in her ears, drowning out anything that doesn’t have to do with him or her.

An intoxicating haze settles over Poppy as she collapsed on top of Branch. The Pop Queen lies listlessly on his chest, feeling the explosion of ecstasy weighing down her limbs. She coil her leg around his, bringing them so close that not even a breath of air could pass between them.

“Thank you,” Poppy whispered, tracing the dark lines of his chest nipple with her finger. “You’re really good at that.”

The teal troll smiles with satisfaction as Branch lies his head back into the pillow. “You’re welcome. And I love you too, y’know?”

“I know.”

Poppy's eyes grow heavy and finally her body concedes to her desire to rest.