Piercing

Branch finds out that Poppy has a piercing and he is very surprised by it.

It was just a glimpse. A moment in a memory during a neural handshake.

Amongst the flow of images, thoughts and feelings one leapt out at Branch so strongly that he almost grabbed on and went tumbling with it.

The teal troll forced himself to let go but it was difficult. It was almost impossible.

The moment they were out of the Drift Branch thought about the image that was seared into his mind.

Branch had the image, and the feeling, of a momentary sting. Her nipple. Her left nipple. Poppy's ears had been pierced long ago
Now he couldn't get the idea out of his head.

Poppy had her nipples pierced. The teal troll thought about her. Bare breasts. Nipples glinting with metal. Sexy. God he bet that she looked so beautiful. He thought about her naked and he thought about what he would do.

In his room that night he masturbated to those thoughts.

It was wonderful.

It was some months later that Branch finally found himself confronted with the reality of his fantasy.

The Pop Queen's nimble fingers unhooked her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulders slowly. So slowly. it was like she knew what he was thinking, that she knew how much Branch wanted to see her tits and those pretty piercings.

Poppy at last let the bra fall.

Her breasts were perky and lovely. Her dark nipples hard. The metal caught the light and for a moment seemed to sparkle. She still had the barbell in her right nipple, and a silver loop through her left.

"Branch, are you okay?"

The teal troll realised he had gone into a boob induced trance. He tried to answer and made a dumb sounding noise instead. Branch tore his gaze away from her chest to meet Poppy's amused eyes and nodded. "Yes. Very okay. Very very very okay."

"You really like these huh," The Pop Queen said running her hands over her breasts.

Branch nodded again, his eyes dropping back to her tits.

"Finish undressing," Poppy said, cupping and squeezing her boobs as he watched.

Branch kept his eyes on her, undoing his belt and dropping his shorts. He took his boxers with them. Branch stood, stark naked, in front of her, his cock hard. Poppy gave him an admiring once over, biting her bottom lip. His cock twitched when she started playing with her nipples.

"Is it these you like? My jewelry?"

"Guilty had charged."

"I never picked up your little fetish in the Drift."

"You learn to keep some things compartmentalized."

"You'll have to teach me."

He nodded. Branch couldn't resist any more. He closed the gap between them. He reached out with put hands and reverently put them on her tits. He felt the metal of her piercings press against his palms.

"You're so beautiful," Branch said and he kissed her. Poppy's hands went to his hips as he continued to massage her breasts. Their kissing grew heated. Branch flicked his thumbs back and forth over her nipples and Poppy let out a little moan between kisses. He sucked on her bottom lip then kissed her again.

The teal troll loved the contrast. Poppy's soft flesh versus the solid metal of the piercings. And he loved the effect his playing with her nipples was having on Poppy. Her kisses were becoming more passionate and hungry.

Branch pinched both her nipples then pulled gently on the hoop through the left one. "I think you like me playing with them as much as I do," he said into her ear.

"Branch," she whimpered.

He backed up, Poppy went with him. The backs of his legs hit the bed and he sat. The Pop Queen straddled him, feeling his hard cock pressing against her thigh. His hands went to her bottom, covered by the fabric of her dark blue cotton panties. Their lips were together, eagerly kissing.

Branch couldn't keep his hands off her tits for long. He pulled and twisted on her nipples, harder than before. Poppy's mouth opened with and she cried out. For a moment he was worried it had been too much.

"Oh my goodness, Branch," The Pop Queen moaned loudly.

Branch grinned, loving that she was losing control because of him when she was letting herself go. Branch kissed her neck, licking and sucking. She titled her head back. He kissed down to her left breast, using just the tip of his tongue he circled her areola.

Poppy's fingernails scratched at his back, grinding her hips against him, she could feel her panties wet against her cunt.

Branch sucked her nipple into his mouth and after a few seconds took the ring between his teeth. He pulled his head back stretching her nipple as far as he dared then let go, immediately going back, licking and switching his tongue around it.

Poppy scratched deeper, leaving red lines on his back and shoulders.

The teal troll took her other nipple in his mouth, sucking, biting and loving on it with his tongue.

"I need you," The Pop Queen said, practically begging, her hand going down to take hold of his cock.

Branch switched his mouth over to Poppy's other nipple, tongue flicking the ring up and down but not touching the nipple itself. His hand went down too, fingers pushing aside the soaking material of her panties.

Poppy impaled herself on his hardness, and Branch bit her nipple at the same time. She cried out.

While they fucked Branch kept up his worshiping of Poppy's gorgeous pierced nipples.

It was a kink they were both going to be happy to explore further.