Keeping Warm

Branch and Poppy decide to warm each other up with a bit of dirty fun.

It’s so cold.

Despite being safe inside, the winter air had manged to slip it’s way into their little home, chilling them to the very core. Even with the space heater blasting all the way and all of the blankets they'd dragged from the closet and buried herself beneath, Poppy were still freezing! And there was only one thing she could think of to warm you up.

“Branch?”

Poppy's voice was soft and sweet as she looked up at her husband, who was entirely focused on his game, red eyes on the screen and curses beneath his breath.

“Yeah, babe?” Branch rasped, swearing as his character raced across the screen.

“Can you fill me up? Please?”

Branch paused the game quickly, thinking it over for a little second before grinning at Poppy with sharp, shining teeth.

“Yeah!”

At once the pink girl was slipping out from beneath the blankets, wiggling out of the leggings and panties she's been wearing and allowing the cold air to meet her pussy. Staying in only her big, comfy sweater, Poppy reached between her legs and took a moment to prepare herself for his length. Branch was playing his game once again but still she caught his eyes flickering over to her little cunt. Already a tent was rising slowly in his sweats and she grinned, using her free hand to rub it softly.

Once he was hard, he felt so good beneath her sweet touch! And she was eagerly gushing, she finally quite her teasing.

Tugging the band of his sweatpants down, Branch's cock popped out and just the sight of it had Poppy almost salivating over him. Branch was long and hard as a rock, six inches of thick, throbbing meat that was just begging to fill her right up.

Crawling into his lap, Branch looped his arms around Poppy's waist, clutching the controller so hard that he thought it might break into bits. Little hands clasped around his cock, starting at the base and slowly slipping up the length of it, squeezing it ever so softly as he swore so sweetly. His hips bucked up a bit and Poppy moaned, biting her lip in delight.

“’Come on, baby,” Branch whispered, “gimme that cunt!”

And like a good troll, Poppy complied.

The throbbing head of his cock met Poppy's sweet pussy, the slickness of her just dripping down the length already. Branch hissed, closing his eyes for a second as her heat surrounded him. Slowly, slowly, slowly Poppy slid down the inches of his cock, sighing as Branch stretched and filled her tight cunt. To Poppy It felt like she was made for him! Made for Branch's big, cock, just him, only him! Oh, god, he loved her!

Branch loved Poppy so much!!

Every inch of his throbbing cock was buried in her belly, a little bump forming ever so slightly. Branch was so big, the feeling of him making The Pop Queen moan softly. Giggling, Poppy ran her hand over the feeling of his cock pulsing through her belly as Branch sighed, teeth lightly grazing her neck in between soft kisses.

"Branch!” Poppy whined sweetly, shivering in his grasp.

“Just started a new level...let’s see if you can make it to the end, baby.”

Whimpering, Poppy looked at him with begging eyes. The teal troll could only laugh, shushing her little cries with a quick kiss. Slick and pulsing, she was just dripping around him.

“Come on, baby, let me warm you up.”

Minuets ticked away slowly, turning into hours. With every passing second, Poppy fell deeper and deeper into the bliss that was her sweet Branch! There was something so perfect about having his cock buried in her cunt, even when they weren’t fucking. It was filling and sweet, the tow of them melting away together. Leaning against his sturdy chest Poppy could only sigh and drip for him, so delighted to be full of his cock as Branch whispered in her ear.