Pillow Talk

Just some After Sex Pillow Talk shenanigans with Poppy and Branch.

In a cozy dimly lit room, the raspy voices of two individuals harmonised with each other much like how they are intertwined with each other at this very moment. Branch struggled to stay in position, his knees threatening to buckle and eventually cause him to crush the pink girl beneath him. The teal troll stared down into the lovely orbs of his smug girlfriend Poppy, her flushed visage was something to behold and he wished he could just savor it more but alas he moved away and laid himself beside her.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what has transpired in this hormone filled room, the way Poppy's flat but delicious chest moved up and down in tandem with her deep breaths was hypnotising to say the least. Her petite and fragile looking frame was covered in slick sweat from head to toe, the lovemaking session between the two of the was intense enough to ensure Poppy wouldn’t be able to walk properly the next day and his muscles are sure to be sore as well from all the manhandling he has done to her.

Slowly Branch sat up with Poppy doing the same, leaning back on the headboard. A comfortable silence was shared between the two of them, the silence only broken after Poppy finally spoke up.

“Would it..haah..Would it kill you to go a bit easier on me next time?”

The teal troll could only give a nervous chuckle, staring at his girlfriend’s pouting visage before he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, deepening it as Branch felt her take a breath in his mouth, no doubt about to protest before you sealed her lips again. Their sweaty bodies melting and fusing with each other as she hesitantly hugged his neck, not letting go despite her initial protests. Slowly, Branch separated from the kiss, a thin strand of saliva connecting the two of them. Branch heard Poppy's quiet moan of disapproval as she tried to reconnect the kiss. Branch leaned his head back, enjoying the soft but tired ‘neee’ from her.

The teal troll once again stared at Poppy's flushed features. This is the side of The Pop Queen that only he was allowed to see. The cute but unbelievably sexy side of Poppy that was reserved for her special someone. Her pouting face was complimented with a nice shade of pink, her lips wet and puckering as she struggled to collect herself.

“Heeeey.. Kissing is cheating, you know!”

Branch held Poppy in place by her shoulders, staring deep into her eyes. The pink troll quickly looked away in embarrassment.

“W-What is it-!?”

Poppy shrieked in surprise as Branch dove down to gently bite the nape of her neck, tenderly sucking so as to not hurt her too badly but also to leave a mark. A mark to show the whole world who this Pop Queen belongs to.

“Hngh!~ H-Haven’t you done enough!?~”
Poppy certainly wasn’t wrong. Branch definitely done a number on her with the amount of hickeys covering her neck and the dripping cum between her legs. But it’s not enough. Branch just can’t get enough of this girl!

“Mmh.. Stop it..!”

And Branch was suddenly on his back now, the surprising display of strength caught him off guard and he now have a very disgruntled Poppy lying on top of him.

“Don’t get cocky okay.. I still think you’re just a loser! ..A loser that managed to win my heart..~”The Pop Queen joked a bit.

Branch could barely make out that last sentence but it warms his heart either way. The teal troll loves this side of Poppy. Who knew the normally smug pink troll that doesn’t hold back with her words and loves throwing out scalding insults is such an affectionate brat in bed. Branch lovingly stroked her silky pink smooth hair, holding her close to his body while she does the same, wrapping her arms around Branch and laying on his chest.

“I love you, Poppy ”

“..Love you too Branch..”

With those sweet last words, the two of them drifted off into a peaceful sleep in each other’s arms.