It Looks Really Good On You

Poppy shows off her costume to Branch for the party they’re invited to.

Branch lets out an impressed hum as he watches Poppy do a little spin, the fabric of her skirt flitting about her thighs like a halo. The outfit she was wearing was a skimpy one, most of her skin exposed save for the black tights covering her legs. Thin, lacey fabric hugs her curves, accentuating her hips and the dip of your ass before fanning out into a skirt. Lastly, to top it off were black cat ears and a matching collar with a bell. Perfect for the costume party that they were attending The sound of it jingling as Poppy moved was enough to make her face burst into color alone, but the look Branch gave her was what really did Poppy in.

“Ah, just as I thought!” Branch says with a clap. He hops down from his desk and skips over to her, eyes greedily trailing up and down her form. “It looks good on you, Poppy ~!”

The Pop Queen's heart leaps at the praise, a smile pulling at her lips as a blush dusts her cheeks. “Really?”

Pulling his lollipop out of his mouth with a pop, Branch offers her a wink. “Absolutely! You look so good I almost wanna eat you up!”

Smirking, Poppy says, “Then why don’t you?”

There’s a hint of something dangerous in those eyes as the words leave her mouth. It makes Poppy's stomach do a flip, wondering if she had been too bold. The teal troll didn’t mind Poppy taking the lead on occasion, but that wasn’t always the case. Most times he preferred to be the one making the decisions, to be the one to make her grovel at his feet and beg for release.

It looks like today was one of those days.

Branch's voice took on a lower octave as he stepped forward, speaking so close to her ear she could feel his breath on her skin, “Are you telling me what to do, Poppy?”

The Pop Queen's body shudders at the authority in his tone, but she refuse to back down. After all, this was exactly what she was after. “And if I said I am?”

Branch hums in feign innocence, “Hm, then I’d say I have to put you in your place. Ehe!”

Branch pulls away suddenly, walking circles around Poppy like a predator hunting down its prey. He licks at his lollipop the entire time he does, Poppy's eyes following him from where she stands in the middle of the room. The Pop Queen trying not to press her thighs together as she watched his tongue slide along the candy with practiced movements. Branch was toying with Poppy, enjoying making her squirm while he was completely unfazed.

Branch slowly makes his way back to his desk, sitting in his chair with a smug look on his face. For as strong as she made herself out to be with her words, Branch knew Poppy far too well by now. Soon she would be nothing but putty in his hands. “Heh, what’re standing around for?” Branch says, before beckoning her over, “Come here, little kitten. Don’t you wanna play?”

Poppy wanted to argue, but she bite her tongue. The longer she tried to deny it, the longer he would deny her. Besides, Poppy's mouth had more important work to be done. Without being told, Poppy got on herr knees before him. Branch watches her with hooded eyes as she quickly make do with his belt.

“And here I thought you were gonna fight back, onee-san~” Branch says, before giggling. “You’re so cute when you try to be brave, only to end up doing exactly as I say. What a cute kitty you are. ♡”

Branch licks his lips as Poppy takes his cock into her hand, working him to full hardness. Poppy's breath hitches at the sight of his length, always in awe at just how big he was despite how many times she's already seen it. It isn’t long before Poppy's bobbing on his dick eagerly, slicking him up with her saliva and his precum. The Pop Queen tasted him from base to tip, savoring every inch as she take him deeper.

“A-Ah, just like that,” The teal troll moans, hips jutting forward as Branch seeks more of Poppy's hot mouth. “Mm, you’re such a good girl, taking me in like that. So deep, ahn. ♡”

Every word of praise Branch offers as well as every motion Poppy makes has her pussy aching in need. The sound of the bell on her neck jingles in time with her movements, further spurring Poppy on as the minutes tick by. Before the thought to touch herself can even properly enter her mind, Branch's fingers are suddenly tugging her head back and off his dick with a pop. A moan leaves her lips at the harsh action, a thin strand of saliva still connecting her tongue to the head of his dick lewdly.

“Mm, I think that’s enough,” With one final bite to his lollipop, Branch orders Poppy, “Up.”

On wobbly legs, Poppy does as she's told.

Branch quickly maneuvers her so that Poppy's holding herself up on his desk with her forearms, sliding papers and fashion designs onto the floor like they’re nothing but trash. Branch lifts Poppy's skirt and tears into her tights, positioning the head of his dick at her wet entrance as Branch pushes aside Poppy's underwear. The Pop Queen lets out a whimper as he fully seats himself in one deep, rough thrust.

Poppy could tell neither of them will last long, his movements quick and purposeful. Pain adds to pleasure when Branch tugs at Poppy's hair roughly again, biting and sucking on the back of her neck and shoulders possessively as Branch fucks into Poppy harshly. The Pink Troll let out a gasp when Branch hits that spot inside her, Poppy's vision going white. Attempting to ground herself, her grip tightly onto the edge of his desk.

Branch grunts in her ear, the sound of it almost primal. “Poppy, you feel sooo good and tight around my cock~”

“Oh B-Branch ” Poppy choked out, her orgasm fast approaching. “Please, it feels good for me, too. I need it… I need more of you – all of you.”

The teal troll growls, tilting her head back with a handful of her hair. “Look at me.”

With bleary eyes, Poppy locks gazes with Branch as best she could. The survivalist looks as undone as she feels, his face flushed and lips colored a lovely red from his candy. “You look so good on my cock, you’re such a…” Branch trails off to thrust even harder into her, Poppy's cat ears just about falling off her head from the roughness. Pushing his bangs back, Branch licks his lips. “Haha! Ahh, you’re such a little slut, mm… My little slut.”

Those words are enough to tip Poppy over the edge, drool pooling at the corner of her lips as she moan loudly, “Ah, y-yes, yes! Branch, I’m cumming!”

Stiffening, her body finally reaches its peak as sweat drips down her forehead. Branch fucks her through it, his cock somehow hitting even deeper inside her. Poppy gladly takes it even as her body inches closer to overstimulation, desperate for Branch to climax, too. “I’m cumming, ah! Poppy…”

“Cum inside me,” The Pop Queen say. “Please, Branch!”

Just like that, he does.

Poppy's toes curl in her heels as she feel him pour into her. Branch falls limp above her, hugging her middle with labored breaths. Branch always got clingy after sex, something she secretly reveled in as she felt his breathing even out against her back. Belatedly, Branch pulls out with a whistle as he watches his cum slide down Poppy's ripped tights.

“Just like I said,” The teal troll sings, taking in the view before him. Admiring his work, Branch places a kiss to the side of Poppy's cheek with a smile. “My Poppy looks lovely.”