Jaw Kisses

All Poppy wants to do is take a nap but Branch has other ideas.

Every one in Poppy's social circle knows that she is as busy as a Queen bee. They also know that she needed a break from time to time. So whenever she gets her chores done early she takes advantage of the rest of her time by taking a nap and relaxing whenever she can.

If she was lucky she would often have Branch give her cuddles while she took a nap. Today was one of those days where her whole day was clear and she can get some time for herself. "Poppy it's been 30 minutes you have to get up now." She heard Branch announce right next to her.

Poppy groaned. "Just give me 30 more minutes and then I'll get up." The pop queen replied with her eyes shut closed. "Poppy we have to meet your dad later and I don't want us to be late." Branch replied seriously worried. "Branch I'm his daughter, he won't care if we're late." She responded with a smile even though he couldn't see it.

Poppy waited for him to say something else but she heard him groan in annoyance and left their conversation alone. She expected him to leave the room but she could still feel him right next to her and she was grateful for that.

She didn't hear from him after that until she felt a familiar sensation on her neck. "Mmm, Branch," she moaned into his ear, adding a little gasp to the end of it. He sucked her earlobe gently for a moment before releasing it and trailing soft kisses down her cheek and under her jaw. Poking out his tongue, he licked at the sensitive spot where the curve of her jaw met the column of her neck, and she was finally rewarded with a shiver.

"Is this your way of trying to get me to wake up?" Poppy asked turning her whole body to face his. Branch tried looking innocent as possible even though she saw right through him. "What I'm not allowed to kiss the girl whom I love very much?" Branch asked jokingly pretending that he didn't have a motive. She gave him a smile. "You're allowed to kiss me whenever you want." Poppy replied playing with his hair with her fingers.

His lips meet hers and it isn’t a peck like before; it’s deeper, a movement with purpose, and he cups her jaw with reverence. She can’t think straight, doesn’t want to, wants to focus on the touch and warmth of her husband, the way he kisses her like no one has before.

Perfect, he’s perfect.He dipped back down towards her, pressing a deep kiss to your lips, daring to push her dress up a couple inches showing off her legs.

She threaded her fingers through his black hair, hooking her legs around him as the kiss grew deeper, heavier. Eventually, Branch pulled away to breathe, but only for a small moment before he trailed kisses along her jaw and down her neck.

He pressed his nose against her sweet spot and slid his hands up her dress, hands splayed over her stomach. This was much better than taking a nap. She just wasn't looking forward to telling her dad why she was late.