Flavored Lips

Poppy has a new flavor of chapstick and Branch wants to see if she tastes just like it.

“Hey, Branch! Check out this new chapstick I got!”

The teal troll turns around only to be met with the sight of a small plastic tube. Branch looks at it curiously, then back up at Poppy.

Excited, The Pop Queen shoot him a grin, waving the tube a bit in his face, “Take a whiff!”

Branch blinks. Honestly, he was expecting something a little different than this, but he does as she asks and smells the chapstick. His eyes widen as the scent of chocolate permeates his nostrils. For a moment, Branch forgets that he’s smelling chapstick and not actual candy. It smells good enough to eat.

Noticing his reaction, Poppy chuckle, “Smells amazing, right?”

The teal troll nods. “Are you… wearing some right now?”

“Yeah!”

Branch leans forward, pressing his mouth against his lover. His tongue quickly runs across Poppy's lips, taking a quick taste, before he pulls away, a small grin playing at his features.

The Pop Queen stare at him, looking a bit red and a bit confused, “What was that…?”

“I was wondering if it tasted just as sweet as it smells.”

“And?”

Branch just shrugs, “It doesn’t.”

“Oh.”

“But…” The teal troll presses his forehead to Poppy's, his lips hovering mere millimeters over her own. “It’s fine. Your lips just as sweet.”

“You’re joking, right?”

Branch chuckles, “Maybe I should have one more taste to make sure.”

"Maybe!” Poppy laughed as Branch leans in for one more chocolate scented kiss.