34 | filler

... Continued...

     "Gabriel

"Gabriel..." Gianni spoke before Gabriel cut her off.

"No... I heard you. He's been hitting you?" Gabriel's face turned up.

Bryshere immediately pushed Gabriel behind him. Standing between his parents and him.

"Gonna fucking explain yourself dad?" Gabriel was still going.

"Baby boy..." Bryshere spoke first trying to stop him from saying things he'd regret.

"No it's fine, Bryshere." Jesus spoke also, "If you want to talk about my past I'm willing to tell you whatever." He sighed, "I tried to explain without detail that I've made mistakes too. Have you seen how I've tried to fix it, mi hijo?"

"No." Gabriel said straight out, "You're a fucking drug addict and abuser and you said all them things about me... I'll never fucking care at this point." Gabriel now stormed off leaving Jesus, Gianna and Bryshere stuck.

"Fuck." Jesus huffed walking back to where he came from.

Gianni looked guilty, she never wanted her son to find out about things in that way. She didn't even know Gabriel and Bryshere would be coming in— that's the only reason she initiated the conversation.

"I'll talk to him and do my best, okay?" Bryshere finally spoke. He could see the cluelessness in her eyes.

She only nodded and walked off.

Bryshere caught up to Gabriel who again had locked himself in the bathroom at this point, "Baby boy... please open the door."

"No." Gabriel replied immediately.

"I'm asking respectfully, Gabriel but you know I'm gone get in one way or another." Bryshere commented.

No more words was said. Gabriel just opened the door to let him in. He knew Bryshere could figure his way in and didn't care for the extra stuff.

"Thank you." Bryshere walked into the bathroom with him and pushed the door shut behind him. "Get it all out— cry it out, yell it out. Tell me how you feeling about Jesus. Let that shit out, baby boy."

Gabriel only walked back and forth fighting his tears back while shaking his head no.

"Baby boy, get it out. I know you're upset... so let it out." Bryshere looked at him walk back and forth.

"No. I just want to fuck... come on." Gabriel grunted.

Bryshere shook his head no, "Nah baby boy, we not gone fuck your anger out this time. Speak it."

"Well if you ain't gone fuck me... GET OUT." Gabriel yelled at Bryshere.

This didn't move Bryshere at all— he honestly understood Gabriel's frustration and also noticed he'd rather fuck his anger away than speak on it. Especially when mad at his father he'd rather just fuck him than speak on the anger.