16

"𝘼 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙.
𝘼 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧.
𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝."

𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 and Bryshere walked into the house together and were instantly met with Jesus

𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 and Bryshere walked into the house together and were instantly met with Jesus. They both stopped in their tracks and looked to each other nervously. They both knew he wanted to speak with them and they assumed now was the time.

     "Hola, papa." Gabriel huffed.

     "Hey..." Bryshere greeted him as well.

Jesus chuckled and shook his head, "You two seem afraid."

     "Just nervous, I know you wanted to talk." Gabriel stated.

     "Well, I sent your mother to talk to you two instead, but she decided to opt out and said if I wanted to say all I needed to say I had to do it myself." He sat back on the couch, "Come sit you two."

Gabriel groaned lowly and the two went and found seats in the living room.

     "So, let's just be real here. If you gone kill me can you just let me know or get it out the way." Bryshere spit out.

Gabriel cackled to himself, it wasn't funny though.

Jesus also joined in on the laughter, "It's tempting, son. But, I don't hurt children."

     "Well, in your defense, sir... I'm 21." Bryshere explained.

     "A child." Jesus quickly said. "So, anyway. Explain this to me, you two are boyfriends or lovers?" He questioned.

Bryshere looked at Gabriel. Gabriel looked at Bryshere. Both knew they had no title and had no clue what to say to his father.

     "I'm talking to myself?" Jesus addressed the silence.

     "We're just friends, dad." Gabriel told his father.

     "Friends don't fuck or hit each other. Explain to me what the hell this is, cause from what I've heard he abused and assaulted you then you two fucked, so... hello?" Jesus wanted answers. He was clearly frustrated.

     "Things have happened, dad but we're just friends." Gabriel said again.

     "Are you going to keep lying to me? That's what you want to do for sure?"

Gabriel groaned out in agony, "Dad. Okay fine." He face palmed, "If you want to hear me say it yes we like each other: I know we started off wrong but we on the path to making it right. I don't know what you want me to say for real."

     "I want the truth. What is this situation? How are you going from being assaulted to being in love?" Jesus leaned back in utter confusion. "And you are really quiet, what the hell do you want with my son?!" He directed his energy toward Bryshere now.