29

... continuing

30 seconds before

30 seconds before...

𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 felt like it moved in slow motion, the moment his finger hit even attempted to pull the trigger, a gun shot went off causing everyone to jump and be slightly distracted not sure which of the two pulled the trigger.

Distracted enough that Jesus was able to grab Bryshere's arm lowering the gun from his temple, straight to the ground and pinning the male down with his hands behind his back until he could remove the gun from his grip.

"Todos en la casa... AHORA!" Jesus yelled to his sons as he tucked both guns away into his pants.

Grayson and Giovanni were too stunned to speak at his father's quick reaction at saving the boy's life, they made their way to the house but Gabriel stayed behind— in shock.

"Gabriel, go." He demanded.

Gabriel wanted to listen but he couldn't move. He couldn't believe Bryshere had almost just killed himself right in front of his eyes— due to him technically.

"He's fine son, go on now." Jesus sighed out, he knew his son and knew that he loved Bryshere despite whatever was going on between the two. This was going to be hard for him to take in.

Grayson came back and tugged his brother away, "Vamenos."

While being dragged back he still didn't take his eyes off his father pinning down Bryshere. Even Bryshere being so calm and content, not fighting back is what scared Gabriel even more.

He was so in tune with his decision that he's calm... that was crazy to him.

Once his sons were out of sight he looked around the neighborhood, already seeing a few stares outside of windows, and noticing Bryshere's two younger but eldest male siblings had stepped out the house.

"Go back in the house, kids. He's fine I promise." Jesus assured them. They were clearly scared but, they listened to the man and went back in.

"Are you calm, mi hijo?" Jesus asked Bryshere before letting him up.

"I been calm..." Bryshere chuckled out lightly.

Jesus shook his head and stood up, helping Bryshere up and dusting off the younger males stained clothes.

"I appreciate the help, but I'm still going to kill myself regardless of if it's with that gun or whatever." Bryshere stood still, almost like a mannequin. He had no emotions, expressions, and his tone of voice was just... robotic. "You kinda quick though. You should be a fed or some."