11

"𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢; 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢."

𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 his body aching in pain from yesterday's multiple altercations and sexual encounters, Bryshere finally pulled himself out of the empty bed

𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 his body aching in pain from yesterday's multiple altercations and sexual encounters, Bryshere finally pulled himself out of the empty bed. The night before he nearly begged Gabriel to lay and sleep with him but he knew that as soon as he fell asleep officially, Gabriel would get up and leave. Which seemingly, he did.

He left the room and found Gabriel on the living area couch, watching a Spanish Netflix series. He could notice him fighting his sleep dozing off every few seconds.

     "I'm out your way, man if you wanna just go to bed now." Bryshere suggested to the sleepy male.

     "It's aight. I was waiting on you to get up so you can eat and I can introduce you to my parents. My mom already left out but my dad still up there, waiting."

     "Meeting parents really ain't my thing, I'll just be out y'all way." Bryshere declined.

     "Whatever, man. My dad already upstairs waiting on you, you ain't leaving his house without even speaking but you could try and see how that works for you." Gabriel shrugged him off, he was tired.

He hardly got any rest, he spent the whole night rethinking all of his drunk decisions as he laid there cuddled him with his bully.

     "Aight whatever. Lead the way then I guess." Bryshere seemingly had no choice so he prepped himself to meet Gabriel's father.

Gabriel hopped up from the couch and the two proceeded to the upper level floor. His father was in the kitchen finishing up the rest of breakfast for them, not paying any mind to the gentlemen approaching them.

Gabriel pulled out a chair for Bryshere to sit in and proceeded to talk to his father in Spanish. Earlier this morning he'd already told his father Bryshere was here and having trouble at home, which led to further questions but, Gabriel just wanted to put a face to the name he was speaking on.

     "Hola." Gabriel's father; Jesus greeted Bryshere, glancing at him quickly and then proceeded to finish plating the food.

     "Hola, sir." Bryshere greeted back with a nervous wave.

Gabriel came and sat down followed by Jesus setting the plates of breakfast in front of them. "Papa, Bryshere. Bryshere, my dad; Jesus." Gabriel introduced them.

     "Nice to meet you." Bryshere smiled slightly at the man.
The man just nodded and walked away to sit in his nearby office chair, sipping on some tequila and orange juice.

     "What he all dressed up for so early in the morning?" Bryshere looked at the kitchen clock seeing it was only nearing 8:30 am.

Gabriel shrugged, "That's the only way he dresses, a suit on or nothing but boxers." Gabriel honestly had no clue why his father was always so polished for no reason at all.