06

"𝙇𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙."

𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖎'𝖘 head was pressed against the bed as Gabriel pounded her from behind pressing his hand heavily into her back

𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖎'𝖘 head was pressed against the bed as Gabriel pounded her from behind pressing his hand heavily into her back. She whimpered out loudly throughout the room, grasping onto the sheets tightly.

"You like that mami?" His free hand smacked against her round ass.

"Mmmhmm." was all she could get out through the penetration.

Gabriel now leaned up pulling her upper body with him and wrapped his arm around her to hold her in place. "You love me?" He asked in her ear before nibbling on her earlobe, sliding into her deeply and slowly now.

"Yes, daddy. I love you so much." She said through her breathy moans.

"I'm so close, baby, where you want it at?" His free hand moved up to her neck gripping it tightly but not cutting her airways off.

"In me..." Lani spit out whilst nibbling on her bottom lip.

Gabriel pushed her body back down knowing he couldn't hold off any longer. A couple more rough thrust into her caused him to shoot her up... to the fullest.

"Yes daddy, fill me up with that nutt." Lani looked back at her sweaty friend with a grin on her face.

He finished and slowly pulled out as his penis was very sensitive after his release. He plopped down onto the bed next to her and looked over at her as she now collapsed lifelessly.

"You good?" He asked her. She looked at him and nodded, "You tried to kill me but it was great." A large smile grew on her lips and she leaned over and pecked his, "That was unexpected though. Liquor really got you wilding."

"I guess." He shrugged, "Had some frustrations to get out. This was the easiest way to do it." He added.

"Mhm. You ever gone tell me what's going on?" She slowly pulled herself up to clean herself.

"With what?" He sat up on his elbows watching her, "You so damn beautiful." He then complimented her.

She folded her arms and looked at him, "Don't try to change the subject. But, thank you."