27

𝕴𝖓 the mirror doing a sew in, her phone rang FaceTime— she saw it was Gabriel and swiped to answer

𝕴𝖓 the mirror doing a sew in, her phone rang FaceTime— she saw it was Gabriel and swiped to answer. When it connected he was in his car. "Hey bestie, what's up?"

     "Shit. You home?" He questioned, "Well never mind... I clearly see you are. Can I come over?"

She giggled rolling her eyes, "Yeah of course, you okay? You seem down..."

He nodded, "I'm good, come open the door I'm already here." He said before hanging up instantly.

     "Oh lord." Alani huffed and put her needle and thread down, leaving her room to go meet Gabriel at the door.

When she opened it up he was standing stiff on his phone and slid his phone in his pocket the moment he saw her, "Hey mamas." He greeted her with a smile.

     "Hey, I'm looking all crazy and shit." She stepped out the way to let him in.

     "Nothing I ain't seen before." He chuckled and made his way up the steps and to her room.

She giggled to herself, shutting and locking the door before meeting him up in her room. "So you sure you okay? Your energy seems off." She pushed the door shut and sat back at her vanity continuing her hair.

     "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just avoiding my family at home. My brothers bout to be in town soon— don't feel like they bullshit about Bryshere right now." He explained.

She turned to face him and her eyes widened, "You don't tell me shit. You have brothers, what the hell?"

He chuckled, "You never asked. But don't do too much I'm just finding out stuff bout you too." He called her out. "I have two older brothers."

She laughed, "Not too much on me, we talking about you right now." She rolled her eyes, "How's it been being a boyfrienddddd? I want to hear all about itttt." She was excited to hear the story.

Gabriel shrugged, "Stupid, I'm over this shit already. So next subject." He put a fake smile on his face.

Not that she was happy to hear they weren't working out— but she was happy to hear they weren't working out.

She didn't care if he wasn't with her, she just didn't want him with Bryshere.

      "Wanna talk about it, boo?" She frowned, taking a break from her hair to give him her undivided attention.

He shook his head no, "Not really but to make it short and simple— I think I'm being played and that's cool. Not trippen." He huffed, "I just want to enjoy my time with you today, so fuck him. Go head and finish your hair so we can chill. Don't worry bout me." He kicked his shoes off and got himself comfortable in her bed.

Anytime Gabriel told her he wasn't trippen about something he indeed would be trippen about it and she knew that. But, she wasn't going to force him to express himself— it seemed to make him uncomfortable.