09

"𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮."

𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 finally returned to his neighborhood, just pushing 10 pm

𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑 finally returned to his neighborhood, just pushing 10 pm. It took them a while to get Gabriel's father off of the phone because of how heated he was. Him and Will expressed to Gabriel's dad about how a jealous team member kept pushing him and Gabriel eventually lost it and the two fought. Although those weren't what the bruises were from necessarily, that's the story they're sticking to.

Just as he was approaching his home a half naked little girl ran in front of his car and a little boy just a bit older ran out right after her. He quickly hit his breaks and his heart started pounding after almost hitting these children.

"What the fuck..." He took a deep breath and parked the car where it was and quickly got out.

"Are y'all okay?" Gabriel asked the children, "Where are y'all clothes? It's late out here." He looked around looking for adults.

He found it odd how two children no older than 8 were out here with hardly anything on.

"Every time my daddy passes out Bribri comes running outside, it's hard to catch her." The little boy expressed while trying to tug his baby sister with him back to the house.

Gabriel quickly ran to his trunk, opening it and pulled out two of his shirts, "Please put this on and I'll walk you two back home. It's cold out and dangerous."

The little girl was still being stubborn running away from her little brother and now Gabriel as well as he tried to help catch and dress her.

Once the two finally caught her, he quickly got the shirt on her and held her hand, "Can y'all show me where y'all live so I can make sure you get in safe?"

Gabriel walked the two further down the street, realizing they were inching closer to his home anyway.

As they approached the walkway of the kids home a car pulled up and a male quickly hopped out.

"The fuck you doing with my sister?!"

Gabriel turned around, seeing Bryshere getting out of Dave's car.
He immediately huffed and rolled his eyes.
He knew him and Bryshere lived close but next door neighbors he was not prepared for. He will never escape this man until he leaves for back home.

"Your siblings ran in front of my car and I was just making sure they were getting home safe. They was out here in only her pull up and his drawls. I gave them my shirts... I guess you can take it from here." Gabriel released the girls hand.