14

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢."

𝕬𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎'𝖘 mom called her phone just as she was walking Gabriel to the door

𝕬𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎'𝖘 mom called her phone just as she was walking Gabriel to the door. "Hey where y'all at?" She answered with a question immediately, putting it on speaker.

"Soon as you and your boyfriend went upstairs your daddy suggested we go out and do something. We ain't want to hear all that." She explained.

Alani laughed out, "Ma... oh my God. Well come home, he's leaving right now and y'all know I hate being home alone." She frowned.

"Good, we're down the street. I was just calling to see if it was safe yet." She toyed with her daughter.

"Bye, see y'all soon. You so annoying." She laughed and hung up on her.

"Your Ma is funny, I like her." Gabriel chuckled as they stood by the door.

"She's so aggy." Alani rolled her eyes and leaned in to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her, embracing her tightly.

"I get a goodbye kiss or you only kiss me when you bout to hit this?" She looked up at him.

"Shut up, Alani." He laughed at her and leaned down and planted a passionate kiss to her lips, "Don't play with me." He reached and squeezed her ass firmly.

She blushed a little and looked down, she felt butterflies on the inside. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." She looked at him, "Thanks for coming to see me and talking to me, clearing all that up."

"Of course. I love you, aight. I'll text you when I'm home." He told her.

She nodded her head and opened up the door for him. "I love you too."

Just before he left, he leaned in and pecked her lips again then walked off. She pushed the door shut, locking it behind him then quickly running up to her room. She was eager to tell Iyonna about her time with Gabriel, this time even better than the last.

She scurried into her room and quickly grabbed her phone to go to her and her best friend's thread.

𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒🤞🏾👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟲:𝟯𝟲 𝗣𝗠

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?

𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦
𝘸𝘺𝘥?

𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 🫠