20

"𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙢, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚."

𝕯𝖆𝖛𝖊 had been at Gabriel's house with Bryshere for about an hour now

𝕯𝖆𝖛𝖊 had been at Gabriel's house with Bryshere for about an hour now. Gabriel came out the room to speak and be polite but just as he told Bryshere, he'd let them do them so he hadn't came out the room since. Instead, him and Alani sat on FaceTime discussing the last few episodes of P-Valley he'd watched leading up to right after Teak shot himself.

He hadn't cut it back on since then, he still had to grasp what happened to the man who'd became his favorite character over night.

In the living room, Bryshere and Dave played Madden. Dave had questions, still, but he wasn't sure how to ask them knowing that Bryshere will fight around answering every question honestly anyway.

"So, nigga. We ever gone address the elephant in that back room?" Dave chuckled, eyes locked onto the tv as they played.

"What about him?" Bryshere paused the game, leaning back and looking at his friend.

"Is y'all fucking?"

"What you wanna know so bad for, nigga? What 'chu wanna fuck em or some?" Bryshere face scrunched up. He was beginning to feel suspicious as to why Dave cared so much. He's had sex with plenty of people and Dave never questioned him about anyone, but only with Gabriel.

"I'm just curious, you don't talk to a nigga no mo. My fault, fuck it." Dave shook his head and pressed play on the game.

Bryshere stopped it again, "Yeah, Dave we fucking. Now what you gone do with that information?"

"Nothing." Dave shrugged, "Just happy you coming out to a nigga finally."

"Saying we're fucking and coming out is two different things. But yeah you can take it as that." Bryshere shrugged.

"I'll take it." Dave nudged him, "When this start? Back on campus?" He had more questions of course.

"We kissed on campus once but nah. Not till the other night we hunched." Bryshere figured he'd finally be honest with his friend, especially as possessive as Gabriel has been. He wouldn't be able to hide it for much longer.

"That's what's up, Bry. I already knew something was going on between y'all, just wanted you to have the balls to say it. I'm proud of you, fool. For real." Dave patted his back.

"Thanks. Now enough of this sappy shit." Bryshere tuned his energy back into the tv.

"You got it, but just saying... I knew you was gay when you opened up your mouth and I saw that tongue piercing. Just knew you was sucking up some mean dick." Dave laughed out.