30

𝕳𝖎𝖘 siblings were asleep by time he'd return home later last night so instead of bothering them he began to clean up around the house, do a little bit of work outs in their home gym in the basement then eventually crashed out the couch

Seeing his brother walk down the steps he sat up from the couch and the two just gave each other eye contact silently before exchanging any words. He knew Bryan was disappointed in him for what he'd heard and knew Hakeem was upset at him for triggering him the same ways their father had— plus he's sure Bryan came back and told him what Gabriel's brother said as well.

     "You hungry?" Bryshere asked him immediately.

Bryan shook his head no and looked at the ground.

     "Okay, let's talk..." Bryshere moved over and patted the seat on the couch beside him.

Bryan quietly came and sat down, "So, is what Gabriel's brother said true. You did all them things to him?" He got straight to the point.

     "I– I..."

     "Bry, c'mon just be real." Bryan frowned.

     "Yeah, Ry those things are true. It was a mistake though, I just wasn't myself." Bryshere couldn't even look his brother in his eyes— he was truly ashamed.

     "So you just like dad for real, get fucked up and then abuse people?" Bryan's head tilted in confusion— he'd seen a stern parental side of his older brother but he'd never seen him that angry to the point of putting his hands on anybody or sexually assaulting them.

He hated to be compared to his sick ass father— each time he was it stung, but he knew it was true.

His jaw clenched and he took a deep breath but nodded silently.

     "Wow." Bryan chuckled in disbelief, leaning back into the couch. He was clearly disappointed in his older brother— he looked up to him so this information hurt his feelings to find out. He was already thrown when Hakeem came to his room in tears saying Bryshere was acting weird...

When going outside to check on him he had heard Gabriel's brother spill the truth about what all the tension was about between them.

     "Wh-what's going on with you, Bry? Who got shot yesterday? Why was Jesus pinning you down like that?" His questions ran out his mouth quicker than Bryshere could even think to answer them, "Ain't you a ball player? How you even have time to do drugs, play games and all that shit?"

     "You a kid, Ry so it's hard to explain this shit to you for real." Bryshere huffed and rubbed his forehead, trying to get his way out of this conversation he'd never expected to have.

     "I'm fifteen— I'm smart enough to know what drugs, sex, weapons and fighting is. But if you don't want to talk it's alright." Bryan nodded and stood up, over it.