07

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡."

     "Whatchu do that for?" Dave asked his friend

Bryshere sucked his teeth as he removed his bloody jersey, "Fuck you yapping bout?"

"I was right there man, I heard you say you fucked the lul nigga bitch. What's up between you and him? You keep fucking with em." Dave called him out.

"Just mind your business man, everybody swear the kid so sweet and innocent. Y'all don't know shit." Bryshere snapped back. He was already irritated he got his ass beat by this rookie in front of his team, he didn't care for his friend in his ear about it.

"I won't." Dave said.

Bryshere already knew this though. Doesn't matter how irritated Bryshere was and how much he expressed to anybody to leave him alone, Dave never did.

"Now, explain." Dave sat next to his friend. "The nigga been here all of 2 months and some change and from the first interactions I've peeped you been grilling the kid and he hardly say a word to anybody. Next thing you know he go missing and you brushing it off. When he return he got clear bruises and he attacks the fuck out of you. Is this really bout a bitch or what?"

Bryshere blew his breath loudly and walked away.

"I don't care." Dave laughed and followed right behind him, not caring how annoying he was being.

"I just don't like em, aight. Don't worry bout it. The nigga can handle his own, clearly." Bryshere pointed to his face.

"I can't tell but you'll talk to me when you ready." Dave chuckled and finally decided to leave the conversation alone.

But only for now.

Dave had a clue what the issue was, but while Bryshere is upset he won't be honest about it, which his friend knew.