Be There

Oddly enough, Allen never seemed to have nightmares when he slept in the protective arms of his friend, now boyfriend, Lavi Bookman. Tonight was far different, however.
His body was paralyzed, any attempt to move was negated by nails that seemed to nail his body in place. What place he was in, he was no longer sure. When he went to sleep, he was in Lavi's bedroom but this place was cold, and it seemed to be completely detached from his reality. There was only one voice in his head, no warmth from another body, just emptiness.
Allen felt a heavy weight on his ribcage that made him gasp for air, no matter how futile he knew it was, he couldn't help but gasp. The weight got progressively harder to bare the longer it went on and he began to weep, out of the fear that finally his pathetic life would come to an end in such a terrible way. He couldn't open his eyes to see what was on top of him but that voice, one that he knew too well, continued to swirl in his head.
"Faggot.. You don't matter..." It was the voice of Yuu Kanda, the events of the day continuously swirled through his mind. As if to punish him for actually getting comfortable. For thinking someone would actually love him as he is.
"You know it can't last forever. He'll use you and throw you away just like everyone else. Once he find out how much you've lied to him, you'll be alone. For good."
Allen bolted up in a cold sweat, his heart pounding and his tears were relentless as they wet his face and shirt. In less than a second, he felt strong arms wrap around his waist from behind and he felt a familiar warmth against his back. "Allen.." Lavi's voice was soft in his ear, his arms tightening around his waist. "It was a dream baby.. I promise." Allen shook his head, knowing that his feelings were irrational but he couldn't bring himself to say they weren't true. He ducked his head into Lavi's chest, clinging into his shirt as his shoulders shook from crying and gasping for air. Allen knew this was an anxiety attack. This is what he hadn't wanted Lavi to see. For anyone to see.
Lavi didn't ask any questions as he held the shaking form in his arms, not wanting to invade his already fragile world. Lavi didn't know what to do for Allen other than hold him as he continued to sob into his chest. Soon, the shaking stopped, as did the small noises that came from Allen and Lavi realized that he had fallen back asleep. As he lay back down, he pressed Allen's wet face into his neck, covering them both up tightly and he sighed. "I can't help you and be here if you lock me out... I'll keep searching for the key.." he muttered these words as he fell back asleep slowly, his conscious fighting him the whole way down.

Author's Note
Wow. so this Fanfic got some positive feedback and you all seemed to like it, so here it is.
Small chapter to get me back into it.