LARA

When I arrived at the hospital. I found Iris crying.

This was my fault

I should not have left her alone in the room.

I went straight to hug her.
'' What is wrong?'' I asked her.
'' I had a nightmare, grandpa died.''
'' Don't worry love grandpa is in his room resting,'' I told her.
'' When I woke up I could not find you, where were you Zack?'' She asked, I did not want to tell her the truth but again I could not lie to her.
'' It doesn't matter, what matters now is that I am here and if you want we can go and see grandpa together but you first have to stop crying.'' I told her.
'' Can we really go and see him?'' She asked.

She looked so cute with the way she was looking at me.

I nodded my head and wiped her tears. I sent one of my people to bring Iris clothes that she could change into after washing herself up in the bathroom. I left her clothes on the bed before leaving the room.

After some time I heard her call my name so I went back in the room.

She wore a dark blue dress with blue palms to match the dress.
'' Do you think I will allow you to go out of the room like that ?'' I asked her getting upset at what she did.
'' is their something wrong?'' She asked looking at her dress confused.
'' Your hair is still wet, do you want to get sick?'' I asked walking to her and pulling her to sit on the chair. I got a blower and plugged it in the socket so that I could blow her hair.
'' So what, we are at a hospital,'' She  answered.

Was being at the hospital a reason for to go out and get sick.
'' Love, you have to take care of yourself, prevention is better than cure.'' I said before turning on the blower to blow her hair. When I finished I realised that iris just stared at me.
'' What's wrong?'' I asked her.
'' Thank you,'' she said softly.
'' Anything for you love,'' I said and then winked at her. She looked away from me but I could still see the blush on her face.
'' You're blushing,'' I told her which made her blush  even more.
'' Let's go check up on grandpa.'' She said before quickly leaving the room.

----
When we entered the room were grandpa Harrison was. He was awake but looked paler than the time he came here. He smiled faintly when he saw Iris. Iris on the other hand looked sad at the sight of him.

I felt bad for him. I knew he was not going to live long. He was going to die. I did not know how Iris was going to take it.
'' Hello, grandpa.'' Iris said looking at him.
'' Did my granddaughter really come to check up on me?'' He asked weakly with a smile.
'' yes, I really wanted to see you because I miss you.'' She answered.

Just then Blake entered the room and whispered something to me. I nodded at him before looking at Iris and walked towards her.
'' Chris and the rest of the family have come here saying the want to see grandpa,'' I whispered to her. She looked cold at first but immediately changed her expression to normal.
'' They can enter. Who am I to stop them, they to have the right to see grandpa just like me.'' She said. I turned to Blake and nodded my head.

He went and opened the door. A group of people entered the room including Matt and his family.

Chris and Sarah looked like they had put on a lot of makeup to cover up their swollen faces but it still looked a bit swollen. It seemed I had to talk to Blake.

I clearly told him not to beat them up on any places that could not be covered up by clothing.

I was not really worried if they would tell anyone what I had done to them. I was worried about what Iris would do but she does not seem to care.

I raised one eyebrow at Blake. He smirked at me before leaving the room.

I will deal with him later

I looked in the direction where Iris was. She had a blank expression on her face and stopped talking.
'' Grandpa how are you feeling?'' Ariana asked. Grandpa frowned before answering fine.
'' Harry, look at you, how can you say you are fine?'' Dorcas sobbed.
'' yes, father in law. You do not look fine. Are they not taking care of you? When you are discharged you will have to come home with us. When Iris wanted to take you, you fainted .'' Sarah said.
'' Why are you saying that?'' Grandpa Harrison asked.
'' Everything Sarah had said is the truth, look at the condition you are in. Their is no one to blame but the person who was with you last.'' Chris said looking at Iris with a disgusting face.