chapter 21

"Hermione and I, should of tried harder to get your sober Harry. It was just...we never knew what was the turning point. Guess, that was Malfoy, wasn't it?" He asked. "It... Destroyed me, when he left, Ron." Harry whispered and Ron let out a sigh. "I'll be arranged for everybody to attend, alright?" Ron said. "I doubt his parents will come, especially if it's there. I don't think Lucius can actually go back." Harry said. "It's Muggle London. Her father wouldn't take no for an answer on paying for the wedding. He can attend. I'll just need a final headcount." Ron said. "Mum, Remus, Sammy, April I'd say, his parents, Nass, the baby, then Draco and I." Harry said. "April is the muggle woman, yes?" He asked. "Yeah, but I don't see her going anywhere anytime soon." Harry said. "Pappy!" Narcissa Evans said. Harry turned, waving his daughter over. She hurried over, dropping down on his lap. "This is Narcissa Evans Malfoy." Harry said, taking off his jacket and wrapped it around her. Ron just gave the girl a light smile. "Hey." Ron said. "You said pizza." Narcissa Evans said, looking at her daddy. "You can help grandpa make that call. Just be sure enough is ordered. This is uncle Ronald. Looks like, we get to go shopping soon for another dress." Harry said. "I have dresses." She pointed out. "A flower girls dress." Ron said. "For a wedding?" She asked. "Yes, for a wedding." Ron said and she giggled. "Go help Grandpa make that call for some Pizza. Just tell them is cash, okay?" Harry said. "Okay!" She said.
Harry came back fully into the attic and shut the window. "Things aren't simple, and I shouldn't go there. Suppose you guys can start coming over. You can make yourselves a room, Fred too." Harry said. "I'm hoping, he'll go back to sleep...But seems like your dinner is likely to wake him." He said. "Yeah, the time difference isn't great, but Nass will get fussy and mum has to eat. Remus too, after the moons." Harry said.

Harry disappeared into the bedroom Draco laid, to check on him and he needed to clear his head. So Ron made the walk slowly throughout the house. Stopping before he was seen, watching the man who had little Narcissa on his lap and his toddler standing beside the recliner holding to it. "Pappy said to get enough for everybody." Narcissa Evans said. "Well, I'm sure you'll can always have pizza for leftovers another day." Lucius said. "Izza!" Fred said. "He wants pizza too." Nass said, grabbing the phone beside the recliner. "Definitely a cheese once." Lucius said. "Pepperoni too. Pappy likes hot pizza... I think it's jalapenos!" Narcissa Evans said. "Go find out what kind of pizza Granger and Weasley eat." Lucius said. "Okay!" She said, wiggling down. "You have a couple of toddler toys in your room?" He then asked her. "My closet." She said, the hurried out the front door. Fred was bouncing on his little feet. He was wide awake now and he wanted his pizza too. "Alright kid, let's find you something to play with." Lucius said, slowly getting to his feet. The toddler followed him to the bedroom of Narcissa who opened the closet to his granddaughter's room, pushing open the toy chest. "I haven't a clue on what you want to play with. Why don't you pick?" He asked. Freddy hurried his little feet to the toy chest and dug through it, felling his little arms with a baby doll, a toy truck and some blocks. "Alright, come on." He said, getting back to his feet. Lucius started to walk, but didn't hear the little feet. He turned back and Fred stood at the closet. He didn't want to loose his toys, so he didn't want to walk. "Come on. We have to go back to the living room now." Lucius said, but Fred made a fuss noise. He didn't want to lose his toys. His wife, Narcissa Malfoy, spotted him talking to the toddler. "I think he's worried about loosing his toys." She said. "Yeah, I'm not picking him up." Lucius said. "The children like you, Lucius." She said. "His parents don't and I'm not being thrown." He said and after a sigh she walked over and eased down to Fred. "You have to walk, buddy. It's not far, then you can play okay?" She said, but he just fussed and after a sigh, Fred was picked up off his feet.
She sat him down closer to the television, but he walked himself close to the recliner before he sat down on the carpet. "I haven't order anything on the phone." He said, talking his spot back in the recliner. "It's not that difficult, just write the order down on paper first. Did Harry gave you his bank card?" She asked. "Nassy said he said cash." Lucius replied. "Then be sure to have the total repeated. I have to finish my truck order, actually." She said. "I thought you ordered everything you needed for the bakery?" He asked. "My cupcakes took off, so I'm missing half the ingredients now." She said, grabbed her bag, and bit it on her shoulder. She lend down, whispered something in his her, Ron wasn't able to hear, before she got back upright. "I figured. Just don't be fine to long, yeah?" He asked. "It shouldn't take me long, Nass should be back soon too." Narcissa said.
Little Fred soon stood back up, locking his little hands on the recliner. "Izza!" He said. "It's coming, bud." Lucius said, watching his granddaughter come back inside the house. Narcissa took her place back on his lap. "Pepperoni and ham pizza. April wants some cheesy bread." She said.
After he did write down the complete order and finally made the call to other the pizza, and got the total, he hung the phone back up, but by then. Fred was fussy. He was hungry now.