Chapter 12

Lily knock on the door to the bedroom made for Remus Lupin. "It's open." He replied. Lily opened the door and walked into the bedroom, easing down to sit on the bed. Remus stood up by the wall mirror, trying to fix his tie. He just got up and still fet weak. The potion just kept him sleeping during the transformation. Draco was still brewing the others and this one was likely the one he kept with. He didn't remember anything, didn't feel anything other then now feeling exhausted. "Come here." Lily said and after a small sigh, he walked over as she stood back up, starting to slowly fix the tie. "Harry's worried about you coming. I think he's worried your mad." She said. "About what, exactly?" He asked. "About your son. He feels the blame." She said. "We didn't think it through, making him the godfather, Lily. There...just wasn't anybody else." He admitted. "I know what happened, Remus. Harry's just somebody whom seems to think to much is all. He doesn't want you to feel...pushed to come." Lily said. "I don't. I rather not sit here alone, anyway." Remus said. "Alright. There should be some coffee left. Why don't you bring a thermos of coffee? It should aid in waking you up a bit." She suggested. "I just might." He said, now grabbing his jacket that went with his suit, putting it over his shoulders. "I just...worry I won't get him back, not until I have somebody else. How am I supposed to get with somebody? It took a lot to marry her, Lily. Twice in fact." He said, to feel a sisterly kiss on his cheek. I know some muggles hate us, but I promise, some are very understanding. You can find somebody, whenever you are ready. Don't rush it." Lily said. "Okay. Let's go." He smiled lightly.

--

The small ceremony at the courthouse was over by the kiss between the two men and the smell celebration started. Mostly just pictures being taken by a photographer Harry found in town. One of Harry's favorite, because his daughter was happy and Draco noticed his father wasn't even slightly upset, was the bit of cake shoved to her grandfather. She'd been on his lap, having some cake and she caught him off guard with some cake. He just give her a kiss on her cheek, covering her cheek with icing. She was laughing when the last picture was took, it ended up being one of their favorite.

--

Harry and Draco went away that night. Harry pushed opened the door a hotel room. "Are you certain, you are okay with being gone a couple days?" Harry asked Draco, who placed a kiss on his lips. Harry shut the door to their room. "I'm sure. I'm going to shower." Draco said, grabbing Harry's tie, Harry chuckled. "Yes, I'll join you." Harry said.

(Sex scene.)
Draco, especially pregnant, enjoyed a streamy hot shower. A bit to hot for Harry, but he wanted his new Husband. Hard to believe, Harry finally got to marry Draco. Harry just pushed his husband against the shower wall. Draco's chest pushed again the shower. "My-" Draco started to say, getting kissed on his neck. "Baby M is fine. You just be a good boy." Harry said, and mumbled something. Draco's wrists went behind his back, being bound by some rope. "D-daddy." Draco moaned out at the kisses on his neck and Harry's hands running all over his dripping wet body. "Hum?" Harry mumbled, nipping at his ear. "D-daddy, Please!" Draco begged, getting a chuckle form Harry. Harry pushed his rock hard cock head into Draco's whole, who let out a low moan. Draco was a moaning mess, by the time Harry came to a stop, deep inside of him. Draco had finished. Harry nipped at his ear. "Daddy, isn't finished with you." Harry said. "P-please." Draco half moaned. Harry gripped his chin, holding Draco's face to look at him, before starting to kiss him. Draco kissed him back, until Harry stopped it. "You just be a good little boy." Harry said.
Draco found himself bound to the bed on his back. Harry wasn't going to let baby M get in the way of their activities. It just limited the positions Draco could be in, mainly, no wait on his stomach and Harry did have to be sure not to be too rough with his pregnant husband. Draco's wrists and ankles pulled to the corners of the bed, Harry had ball gaged him and Draco was moaning. How? Harry was holding a vibrator to the tip of Draco's erection. Draco's arms and legs were pulled tightly, so he couldn't move. Harry had also fasten a rope belt on his hips, below his growing belly, that kept Draco's hips to the bed. Draco assumed a spell, helping Harry keep him in the exact position He wanted him in. Harry turned it up, when he knew Draco was close to coming. Draco wanted to move, to break the vibration, so he wouldn't cum so quickly. It had only been a couple minutes, but he was very sensitive, because of the rough shower sex. Harry lend his head down and took Draco's ear lope between his teeth, getting a small whine, before the moans started back up strongly. Draco tried to talk over the gag. "Hush. The gag means no talking! You just take what daddy is giving you." Harry said in his ear, causing Draco's to stop trying to talk over the gag. A few seconds later, Draco's arched, or tried to, crying out over the gag as Draco reached his climax.
(TBT)