Chapter 21: Can I get more?

Enjoy guys!

Susanne's P.O.V

For the next few hours we lied on the bed like that for I don't know till when untill I heard Iry calling our names out.

Caden growled and I just laughed. I don't know why but now I find it amusing not scary anymore....and I think he felt that too since he smiled at me feeling content.

Well I am a little happy you know, and soon I heard a baby cry and ofcourse it's my baby.

"Mamaaaaa" she came yelling at me and I just shook my head at her innocence. How cute my baby is.

I looked at Caden he seemed happy and was stroking kath's hair too. He too was happy with her presence and never questioned me about her, which somewhere I felt glad about since I want to talk about it at my own time and space not like some casual topic to bring up like anything.

Even his family was very supportive if I must say....they too never questioned me about Kath. I guess blessings in disguise is not just. Myth but true faith to have in. As I'm living in it current.

"Hey there baby, how have you been?" I asked her, my smile never fading.

"Granny is good momy, she gave ice cream" she squeeled with happiness and Caden just laughed at her cuteness.

I blushed thinking of Caden being my husband as kath called his mother granny. Thinking that, me and Caden locked eyes and he knew exactly what I was thinking and he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes!

"So you like granny since she gave you ice cream, not that she is taking care of u?" I asked with crocked eye brows

She giggled and I know what she meant. My baby, just like me, foodie no.1 and being offered her treats, she will crown you her queen.

Seeing her warming up with the family made me feel at ease as nothing wrong with happen.

Iry walked in soon and took kath in her arms and said

" Come here kath, we were to start our board games, why did you run away?" She asked a little hurt expression act in her face.

"You can play board games too sisy" scoffed Caden at her

"Excuse me just so you know, I have kicked you ass twice in that game, so yeah I do know." She said proudly.

Well this was the first time of all knowing him getting kicked by a sassy girl, I like her now more than I did before.

"Just to be clear here, those two times you either threw the board game by mistake and re arranged the pieces or when I was mind linking you changed the pieces." I chuckled, my goodness she is sure as hell a good one at this.

"Well, ot my fault you weren't attentive. You better be careful next time." Caden just rolled his eyes on her.

"I'll be on my way now with her." Iry said and I nodded.

"Bye mummy" kath said and I waved at her as I see her retreating figure.

"Bye baby" and then I turned at Caden who was already staring at me with love and adoration.

I nudged him and just waved me off with that smile. I think I am starting to like this man. He is nice if I see.

"I'm going to take a bath, after that will go for breakfast." I said and he looked at first at me and then smirked.

Okay! What's up with this boy?

"Anything, you wanna say?" I asked

"I was thinking of saving some water...." I looked at him, still confused as hell.

He rolled his eyes and said "together I mean"

There was a pause for a second before I processed what he was trying to say and then when I understood, my eyes were like big bawls and cheeks red like cherry.

I heard him laughing, I glared at him

How dare he?

"What the hell ,you think you are doing?" I asked kind of amusing actually

"You know, there are so much of water crises going around and I thought maybe we could...." Before he could finish I just went in the bathroom and shut the door.....

This man was really having a good time and I can see that.

While showering, I just thought what he was actually here, in the bathroom with me and we were....holy moly whys wrong with me? Why am I thinking erotic so much.....this is all Wattpad's fault.

Reding books weren't enough that now I'm getting a reality check too. Well the books are really toxicating there.

I jumped out of the shower just to see my clothes were on the bed where I left out of anger and directly walked in. I silently cursed myself for being such an idiot.

Now what do I do?

I can't imagine asking Caden to give me my clothes here so naturally I think I have to wrap myself in the towel and walk out.

When I went near the rack, i was shocked would be a understatement....I couldn't believe this was actually having with me.

There was one towel and that too hand towel. How am I supposed to wrap myself in this?

What the hell?

Who keeps a hand towel in the bathroom?

I mean 'duh' you do but atleast keep a towel to dry your body.

I think the first option is the only option for me left. I slowly went near the door and opened it.

I called out to him "Caden"

I saw him from the side, he was in the bed going through something in his phone.

"Yes love, what is it?" Still staring at the phone he asked

"I need your help here." After I said that, his head snapped at my direction and I could see, well that was the point when I too felt something. Let's not name that yet.

Hey guys!

This is my first work on wattpad. It would be really kind of you if you vote as it really gives a credit of appreciation to your writer!

Thanks! Hope you guys enjoy the book. 💃💃