Chapter 11: He went for her

I walked towards him and held him by his collar and jerked him asking

"What the hell do you mean you have taken care of her?" I raised my voice.

I was about to run upstairs to check kath but he seems to not like the idea of me going to her right now.

"She is fine, and with me." That's all he said.

Now I was a literal crying mess. I couldn't take the fact that my daughter was with some stranger whom I barely knew.

I so badly wanted to go upstairs and see where she is how she is. But guess what, it seems like I'm stuck with this jerk here.

"Please let me go to her, I wanna see her. Please." I said with tears swelling in my eyes. I couldn't bring the pain in my heart if something happened to my baby.

He let go of my hand and called someone. The lights were back on and a man was climbing down the stairs from upper floor.

I rushed to see my baby. When I saw her she was sleeping peacefully in the hands of that man whom I don't know. But right now my worry was only for my daughter and not for him.

I was about to take kath from him when

"You will get Kathrine, once you come with me otherwise I believe that you have to let Kathrine come with us." He said so calmly that my heart stopped beating for a sec.

What did he just say?

How could he even say that. Does he know what a pain it is for a mother to stay away from its own child.

"Please, et me atleast hold my daughter. Why are you being like this." I said between my sobs.

Is he kidding me right now. I'm not allowed to hold my own baby.

"Marcus give the child to her." He said and I was relieved to see my baby was sleeping in my arms. My heart was at peace.

I decided to run upstairs and from there run I take the back door emergency doorway run to escape this lunatics. But the idea seemed futile when he came right in front of me out of no where.

He was standing so far from us I don't know how he came so quick in front of me within seconds.

"I thought you wanted to feel a d hold your baby, but you didn't mention anything about running around with her." He said

"Look, please let us go. What harm have we given t--......." Before I could complete statement I was blanked out. It seemed like someone or something hit my head or probably something else it was.

He held my neck and pressed a vein which made me go out of consciousness.

It felt someone took my baby out of my hand. Thought I was out of conscious but still I could feel things happening around me for a while.

I think I was being carried out by him out of my house and someone was holding my baby.

He held me tight and close to him as if he didn't want to let go of me.

At night

It was in the middle of the night when I heard light snores of someone, as if someone was sleeping right next to me. I slowly tried opening my eyelids and there was darkness all over once I opened my eyes.

Where was I what time it was, nothing was visible and understandable. I was just laying down there on the bed of some stranger. When I tried to move a little I felt a string grip around my stomach.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a man was holding me and sleeping. I was scared. At first that psychopath and now this stupid stranger. Has all the me. Of country went mad or what?

I tried removing that hand bug to no vail, he was heavy and strong for sure. Not even an inch of his body moved. Goodness grace knows what he ate in his diet.

I tried getting free of him, so I started wiggling out my way through his arms.

I slowly removed his heavy arms, and kept it aside. Then I slowly moved my legs away from his. We were literally tangling with each other.

I looked around the room, it was dark like very dark. Only a slight shine of moon light was coming in the room but otherwise it was hard for me to look for the door. But the first thing is to get the hell out of this room away from this man.

I took my pillow and kept it in my place so that I don't get his attention and wake him up. I slowly kept his hands over the pillow and steeped on the floor.

Before walking down I saw if in case he was awake or if he was faking his sleep but looking at him, he seemed he was in heavy sleep. Plus his snoring was proving me that I'm good to go with my mission of escape.

I slowly tried tip towing till the door but guess what my luck was not with me.

"Trying to escape baby girl?"

Cold shivers run down my spine. It was him. I can recognise that voice anywhere.

He spoke, it means he was awake. Shit shit shit! Now what? How am I supposed to run?

I tried running towards that door when he cooly said that

"Atleast find the right door baby. It's the closet door."

Ooh what the hell is wrong with me. He is guiding me towards door now.

He was right. When I reached the door I see it was closet. Indeed he was right. It was closet door.

What will I do now.

'trust me baby, I'll take care of you.'

A voice I heard in my head.

Hey guys!

This is my first work on Wattpad. It would be really kind of you if you vote as it really gives a credit of appreciation to your writer!

Thanks! Hope you guys enjoy the book. 💃💃