Chapter 12: Run Run Run

Everyone is either crazy or I'm still daydreaming in my own dreamland. At first they managed to get me to there home and make me sleep next to him and now I'm able to hear this man's voice my freaking head. What wrong with all of this.

All these things seems very unreal to me. When I ran towards the next door I see it seems to be like the main door of the room. I didn't wait but just ran and ran. I don't want to be with this man anymore or any second anymore.

The moment my hands landed on the handle of the door I heard him growl very loud. He wasn't liking the idea of me running away like this.

"You take a step and you won't like what happens next." He said in a very husky and cold voice which made me scared to whether I should run or not.

I decided I should still run, I have no clue where kath is right now at the moment and I can't just sit here and think what will happen next.

I turned the door nob and closed the door shut so fast so that he wasn't able to reach me quick.

The moment I was out I see a hallway, I think this is a huge place and no hotel or whatever motel place I was thinking about.

I ran down the hallway. The entire place seems spacious and nicely decorated but I had no time to go through all of that since I had to make a run from here.

I'm not sure about the fact that if Kathrine is here or not since last night I didn't see anyone take her. I guess she is probably still in the room sleeping, I'm praying on that for now.

I ran and ran and when I saw stairs I started skipping one step and hopped on the other one instead. Since I was in a hurry plus scared all the hormonal emotional changes I'm dealing in my body made me trip and fall all the way down the stairs. I got hurt as my whole body was aching from all that pain and now a cut on my thigh and elbow made it worse.

I still didn't care since the madness to run away from this place was more than looking at my injuries at the moment.

The moment I stood up, someone called me

"Luna, where are you going?" I didn't understand who this meant for, but when I looked at his direction he was staring back at me like I was stupid enough to run away like this.

"Who are you talking to mister?" I asked him as he stepped closer to me.

"You, Luna I'm talking to you! Where are you going? Alpha is very angry that you ran away like this! He won't like it." He said sadly.

The fuck is wrong with all? Who are they talking about. Is that psychopath really a one. Who calls or names themselves like the fictional character in the comic books.

"Why should I care what he thinks. I want to go and far away from him and from all of you. I want to go home." I said restlessly.

"I don't think that's possible baby girl."

Omg he is here again. Why the hell did I wait here to argue with this man. All are crazy here why doesn't that single piece of information get into my tiny little head?

'coz your head is a part of your body, so it works like you only.' mini mocked me again in such a situation where we all are stuck up

'are you serious' I asked in mind

'as hell as I am always.' she said.

"What's wrong baby, seems like your thoughts have engaged you for quite some time now." He said

And hell he was so close to me that even if I wanted I couldn't run away from him. The hell is wrong with me.

"Look why are you doing this! I said I have nothing to do with you, then why dont-..." Before I had the chance to complete he held me tight with his strong hands, and pulled me close and smashed his lips on mine.

I was shocked but I liked it from within. I don't know why but the feeling of warmth the sandalwood smell everything seemed very naturally exciting.

But the thought of Katherine and all made me stop. I can co trol myself if it comes to my baby always.

He was asking for entrance which I denied but he held me more tight which made me since in pain and he got the entrance.

I could feel him smirking as he was getting what he wanted but then he stopped.

I too felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks and then I realised that I was crying like a baby again.

"Shh baby, I won't force you anymore. Pls baby don't cry." He was trying to sooth me bg running iis hands on my back but what made me think was where my baby is and if she is safe or not.

"Where is kath? I want her. I want to see her." I said restlessly.

"Baby, when you start behaving I promise I will give her to you only." He said calmly.

"No no no no, I want her, now, I want to see her. What do you think of yourself. If you dont give me my baby I will kill you, toh hear me." I shook him by his collar and angrily spitted my words at him

His eye colour changed. From hazel to blue colour. This was insane. How can someone change there eye colour. And he was right in front of me doing this.

"Omg your eyes." My voice broke.

"I told you never told shout at me and you I tend to do that again and again. First you disobeyed me by running away and not listening to me. And now this. You really need a punishment." He said and I was stepping back one step slowly slowly.

"No -n-o please." Before I could say anything he pulled me close, took me by his arms and rolled me over on his shoulders. I was shocked.

Do I look like a potato sack to him that he keeps on carrying me like this.

"What are you doing, please let me down. I want to go, please, let me go." I pleaded.

I looked at the man who was looking back at me a d who warned me through it.

His eyes held pain for me, as if saying I told you Luna, you should have listened.

What can I do? This is not me.

I tried wiggling, but stopped when I felt the pain again. He spanked me again. Seems like he loves spanking people. That's what he has been doing since I came here.

Spanking my ass, as if it's a drum roll.

It must be red by now.

Hey guys!

This is my first work on Wattpad. It would be really kind of you if you vote as it really gives a credit of appreciation to your writer!

Thanks! Hope you guys enjoy the book. 💃💃