Chapter 6: The Night In Woods

Cadens P.O.V

The night when I met her for the first time my heart did feel the beats but it wasn't the same as the one when you meet your mate and claim her then and there.

What I mean is that she was my mate but the feeling was like we haven't yet been connected. I spoke about the same with my nosey brothers and my lifesaver sister. They told me that it's normal maybe in case of a human mate.

In my family we have lyncans, werewolves, vampires and witches. But human as a part of our creature has not been yet there. May be she was the first one, in our kingdom and also in our mini family clan.

I was feeling estatic to have her here in my family, but the main thing was how to get her here in my family. Since she doesn't understand our world 'yet' as she must have just read about us like the other human beings in fiction stories or online one's. So there was a lot of explanation needed.

'hmm' I signed tired of all these things. I may be cold and straight forward towards others but when it comes to my family I am soft.

"There is no point of worrying about something that you have no control over. It will gradually come to you if it is meant to be.," I turned around to see, that my mother with a sweet smile, while standing near the door of my room.

I meekly smiled and asked her to come and sit with me as I think I'm in most need of my parents especially my mother for the moment.

We together say on the bed and I layed my head done on her lap to feel the smoothness of her hand on my head to calm my nerves. And it always works.
Her hands are magically and the best.

"I don't know mother whether she will be acceptable or not." I said with sadness.

"Is there any point of thinking about something which will fetch you no results.'' my mother said.

"I don't know mother, but I feel I might not be accepted by her. Ours and hers world are different and I have no clue whether her parents will also accept me or not." I said with a sign again. This was all together very frustrating. My life wasn't as terrible as much this was becoming.

"Caden, you are just overthinking since you think that just because she is a human she will not accept you and that may be not the case." She said trying to convince

She continued saying "you need understand that in a relationship balance of both side are very much needed. Compromises may be made but it's not necessary. If you like each other then others irksome things may turn out to be your favourite thing."

"You just need to be focused on what you want. Try to be humble with the girl. Force is not going to win you all the time. Remember that. That's not how a relationship works." She said it, what I wanted to hear for so long someone finally is clarifying those doubts.

"Then why do I feel like I'm not meant for her?" I asked curious to know.

"Maybe because you think that she is much better than you in the aspects of behaviour and understanding wise. So you claim her to be better than anyone else for that matter." She said and it also made sense to me aswell.

"Mumma, if there is some kind of dispute for some reason and she decides to---" I couldn't complete since my mother already got what I wanted to say and she didn't want me to say such words.

"Cane, I'm really annoyed at the fact that you think so low on your relationship. It hasn't even started heck she doesn't even know about it and you already have started thinking about how will it break?" She was angry now and I am scared when my mom gets angry since not even the greatest of all alpha my father can handle her forget about me.
She is a do one I will say.

Before she could rant out more at me, I spit the words which I know will earn me lottery coins.

'sorry mommy' I said this while making a cry baby face and ofc it worked.
My mother melted and she stopped a d bend to give a kiss on my forehead.

"You know you making me think and saying such things makes me feel sad cane. Here I'm planning how many grand(sons and daughters) I want to knit clothes for them and here you are to spill the moment into soya sauce moment." I laugh at her creativity of thoughts and words. How she comes up with so much interesting things.

"Thanks mumma for everything. If your weren't here, my head would have exploded I guess with too much tention." I said.

"It's okay my baby, after all mommy' loves her baby know." She said with a smile and that made me smile too.

I think I could feel someone glaring at us. I turned a little to see who it was. Not surprised. It was 'dad'. Ofc how can mom love someone so dearly and he will not be a part of it.

"I think I should go after I'm disturbing." My dad said in his rough voice, generally he uses this when he is angry.

"No no darling you are most welcome to join us too. Look Caden is so sweet like he was when he was born and I held him just like this and even you in our arms. And how cutely he was wiggling." She said softly and sweetly.

I smiled at the thought and looked at that who was now strolling at our side and was contented of the memory and was happy.

"I remember. You were a blessing Caden to both of us." He said. I was happy but I frowned too. Not getting the point where he said that. I mean I don't mind but what about the rest four of us.

"Yeah yeah, don't give that look. Me and mom tried for many years and many medication. And finally on 5th year with moon goddess blessing we had you with us. Everyone was so happy to know that you were coming to this world." He said remembering the long gone memories.

"You are right. I still remember the day vividly." My mother said.

"Okay too much of emotional talk. Now its times that we sleep. Mum so you want to sleep with your son " I said with a smirk jn my mind knowing very well that my dad will have a heartache if he doesn't get my mom next to her.

Mate bonds are very strong so they prefer to be there with them whenever possible.

"I have no problem my son." My mom said not realising the situation.

I looked at dad. He was gravely looking at me like he will murder me for committing a huge crime which has severe consequences and cannot be let gone.

"Jamy you mind if I sleep with my baby tonight." Mom asked.
I was literally laughing right now, my mom couldn't fathom but dad got what I was doing.

He didnt say anything but just gave a curt nod to us.

I told mom that she should sleep with dad for the night tomorrow they can spend some time together.

Dad heard me and he was relieved and gave me a look which said thankfully my brain is now inside my skull and not on the floor.

"Fine baby. Let's go hon." My mom said to dad and he held her close to her looking at me and saying and you took a good decision amongst all the others.

I smiled and laughed in mind. They are so cute together. I wish to have the same kind of relationship with her. With 'suzane'.

Omg her name. It sound perfect on my lips. I don't think it will be easy to resist her for too long.

There will now be only two ways. Either she comes by will or I will be the stubborn one here.

One had to bind and I'm not ready to do so at any cost. Tomorrow first thing meet her and pursue her. That's my day 1 task.

Yesssh!!!

With that i fell in on the bed with my back feeling the soft mattress and soon I was engulfed in sleep not keeping the track of time when to get up in the morning.

Hey guys!

This is my first work on Wattpad. It would be really kind of you if you vote as it really gives a credit of appreciation to your writer!

Thanks! Hope you guys enjoy the book. 💃💃