26. Yn

(5 years later, Yn and Theo are both 23.)

It had been 5 years since Theo and I graduated, we moved in together a couple of weeks after graduation and have been going strong ever since then. He worked at a mechanic shop, he'd always said how much he liked cars.

I was making breakfast when he came up behind me and slithered his arms around me, filling the air with his scent. I smiled as he kissed my neck, "What are you making?" He asked in my ear, I giggled at the way it tickled, "Pancakes with strawberries,"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah," I grinned at him, he looked handsome in his work outfit. "When do you have to go in for work?" I asked and flipped a pancake in the pan.
Theo leaned against the counter next to me and crossed his arms, "9:30, it's a slow day."

"Good!" I cheekily smiled and stared up at him before wrapping my arms around him, he was very tall, my head was right at his collarbone. He grabbed my jaw and kissed my lips, every single kiss brought butterflies to my stomach, even after 7 years.

"There's a new restaurant by the beach about 25 minutes away, you wanna go tonight?" Theodore offered softly. "Tonight?" I repeated, happy that we'd be going on a date with such short notice.
"Yes!! And I can wear my new heels!" I announced and threw my arms around his neck. I could hear the smile in his voice, "Great, I'll be off work at 5 so we can go at 7." He planned and kissed my neck.

Theo scooped me up underneath my ass and put me on the counter next to the sink. I shut my eyes and leaned my head back as he continued kissing down my neck, eventually his hands wandered up my shirt, which was actually his, and ran his fingers along my underboob. It sent shivers down my whole body and I moaned slightly, "Theoo," I whispered beathily.

He was now leaving hickeys on my collarbone and my hands tangled into his hair. "God- Theo, breakfast-" I muttered but the feeling of his lips on my neck was ethereal.

I groaned when he pulled away for a bit, but it was just to take the pan off the burner and turn the burner off. He chuckled and we got right back to making out.

His tongue slipped inside my mouth and I moaned at the taste of him, I would never get tired of it.

Theodore's hands went up under my shirt again and he grabbed handfuls of my tits, I clenched my legs around him and squeezed his neck.

The pleasure was so nice, but he stopped when he looked at the clock at and it read 9:03. "We should eat breakfast Cara Mia, then when I get home from work, we can do whatever we want." He winked at me and helped me down from the counter.

I got the bowl of strawberries that I had cut up earlier and got out a plate and put a pancake and scooped up some strawberries on top of it, then I poured syrup over it and handed the plate to Theo. "Thank you." He grinned at his plate waited until I had mine dished up before he started eating.

He took a bite and shut his eyes, "You always make the best breakfasts."
I smiled and took a bite of my own pancake, not too bad. The strawberries made it extra good.

"So, why'd you ask me out? Is there a special occasion I forgot about?" I worried slightly. He chuckled and shook his head, "I just thought we hadn't been out in a while."
"We went out last friday," I corrected him.

For a moment he looked flustered and turned his attention to the floor, "What, I have to have a reason to take you out?"

I giggled, "Nooo, I was just wondering." I shrugged and continued eating.

What if he proposes? The butterflies in my stomach almost tickled.

Stop Yn, don't get your hopes up. He's probably not going to propose. I scolded myself but it did nothing to push the butterflies away.