17. Theo

I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers. I watched as Yn took off her clothes (but left her lace panties and bra on), and got into the hot tub with me. "You're staring," she pointed out and giggled.

I pulled her to straddle me so I got an even closer view, "How do you expect me to keep my eyes off of you when you have the body of a goddess?" I complimented as my eyes took in the beautiful sight.

She smiled and ran her hands through my hair. I shut my eyes and groaned as she slightly grinded her hips onto mine, I opened them again to see Yn with a smirk on her face. I placed my hands on the sides of her hips and helped her grind onto me. I threw my head back, "oh fuck you have no idea what you do to me," I groaned again.

I moved one of my hands to her inner thighs and slowly inched it upward toward her heat, her breathing increased the closer I got and she held onto my shoulders tighter. She let out a whimper when I palmed her clothed pussy.

I moved my hand from in between her legs to her breasts, Yn moaned quietly as I pinched the tip of her breasts and slid the lace strap of her bra down her arms, the moonlight giving just enough illumination for me to see her perfect tits. "Damn," I whispered and bit my lip.

Yn grabbed my chin for me to look at her in the eyes, "You're so pretty..." I said truthfully. I admired how the dim light still let me see her gorgeous features.

"I love you so much," Yn whispered breathlessly. She pulled me in and kissed me on the lips, slipping her tongue in. I moved my hands down to her waist and wrapped my arms around her.

Yn's pov:

His hands slipped from my waist down to my thighs and slowly crept closer to my heat. I whimpered impatiently at how slow he going, but he only chuckled.

I continued kissing him as he gently pulled my panties to the side and teased me by touching my inner thighs. "Please Theo.." I moaned and my breath hitched when he fingered my clit.

He dipped one finger inside of me just barely, I groaned "Theoooo don't tease me,"

I tried to push myself onto his fingers but everytime I did, theo pulled them away.

Finally he pushed his full middle finger inside me and curled it, making me arch my back and whimper his name.

He added his ring finger and kept circling them inside my pussy. My breathing became ragged and my abdomen clenched, "You're so fucking perfect..." Theo groaned and fingered my clit in a circular motion.

The feeling of his fingers inside of me and on my clit was enough to make me melt, "I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish as my breathing was too fast. "Go on, come all over my fingers." Theo ordered. With one last moan I came on his fingers and slumped my body on him. "Oh my god-" I whispered, trying to catch my breath.

My pussy throbbed for more, Theo continued kissing my neck. I arched my back to be closer to him, "bedroom?" Theo asked in one word. I nodded helplessly, needing the feeling of his cock inside me.

"Let's go, my pretty girl." He picked me up with my legs wrapped around his torso easily and quickly brought us back to our room.

He layed me down on the bed and kissed and sucked on my neck, sure to leave hickeys.

Theo continued to kiss me while he slid my panties down my legs. "H-hurry-" I whimpered impatiently. He chuckled "someone's impatient," he teased and pulled off his boxers and grabbed a condom from the bedside table.

He got on top of me and teased my entrance with his tip, I bucked my hips upward and moaned. Theo thrusted his full length inside of me in one quick motion. I arched my back and clawed at his shoulders in pleasure, "so tight- so fucking pretty.." Theo groaned in between thrusts.