11. Yn

Theodore and I walked to our first class together, talking about random things like movies and food when he suddenly stopped walking. I turned around to look at him, and when I made eye contact he started talking "so I was thinking.. we haven't really been on a nice date before... if you'd be willing to go out with me I know a very nice Italian restaurant."

A huge smile plastered itself across my face and I ran up to him and gave him a hug, wrapping my legs around him "yes, Theodore I'd love to!"

He held onto me and chuckled into my shoulder. I pulled away and held the sides of his face, with my legs still wrapped around his torso. "I just can't wait"

I kissed him on the lips and hugged him again, then we went to class.

***After school cuz I'm really bad at writing about hogwarts***

I knocked on Allison's dorm and she answered right away, and she looked perfectly fine and not sick at all. "Aren't you sick?"

"Welllll... I was but me and lorenzo wanted to spend more time together." She said while giggling

"GIRL IM YOUR BEST FRIEND" I teased

"I know you've been enjoying your time with theo 😉" Allison stated. I blushed "speaking of theo.. we have a date tonight" I squealed

She pulled me in right away "BABE. what are you gonna wearrr??"

I sighed "that's the thing.. I don't know"

"Come on. I'm sure you have something in your closet." She reassured and pulled me to the closet.

Allison was grabbing things and throwing them "ooh!" She examined the dress a little more "this is PERFECT. where'd you even get it?"

I gently held the dress "ohhh this one I got with theo at the mall."

"Well what are you waiting for? PUT IT ON" and with that she pushed me to the bathroom and waited.

I slid it over my body and brushed it off slightly, I looked up at myself in the mirror and gasped. It looked amazing on me.

I got Allison to zip it up for me and we both stared in aw at the girl in the mirror.

^| this dress but in dark blue

^
| this dress but in dark blue

"You look so beautiful" Allison whispered. I smiled and nodded "okay enough of that, I need to do my makeup and hair.."

As soon as I said that Allison volunteered "I'LL DO YOUR MAKEUP AND HAIR"

I laughed "okay Allison"