9. yn

Smut ⚠️

I got on my knees and started unbuttoning theos pants, his eyes widened but his surprised face quickly turned into a grin. I slide down his pants and boxers and without warning, I put my mouth over his cock, his breathing quickened.

I deep throated him, he groaned and his hands held my hair in a messy bun. He bucked his hips as I bobbed up and down on his length, my tongue swirled around the tip and he whimpered "y-yn".

Theo released into my mouth, I pulled away and swallowed. "God you're so fucking beautiful" Theo said, trying to catch his breath.

Just as we started getting dressed, there was a knock on the door "just a moment" Theo shouted.

After Theo said it was okay, a nervous lorenzo came in "just getting some extra clothes..." his hands were over his eyes as he fumbled with his dresser. "Enzo you can op-" I started "bye" he rushed out.

I laughed and put on my jacket. "I have a test this week" Theo said. I nodded and he continued "But I got paired to work with pansy" he rolled his eyes and I sighed. "Good luck"

Theo nodded and headed out. I picked up some of my stuff and went over to my dorm to get some clothes. I knocked on the door then came in to see Allison laying on the ffloor. I gave her a sympathetic look and started gathering clothes "you and Theo kissed?!" She said, of course, no matter how sick Allison is, she's never stops talking about boys. But I really wanted to tell her anyway, so I did.

"Yesss. Oh my gosh Allison I'm in love" I exclaimed. She squealed and clapped her hands "I knew it"

"Alright alright, I dont want to catch your germs, byyyyyeeee" I said while running out the door. I went to the library to pick up some books, just because I was bored.

Theos pov:

I was studying with pansy, I dont think she was listening to anything I said though, she wouldn't stop staring at me. I just scoffed and continued studying. I saw pansy look toward the door so I did too, I saw yn walk in. Before I could react pansy pulled me into a kiss. I almost threw up, I pushed her off me and got up to see yn running out.

Yns pov:

I turned my gaze to Theo and pansy but I was shocked to see their lips pressed against each other. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces and without hesitation I ran out of the library.

I cant believe Theo would do this to me. I thought he was different.. I thought he actually liked me, I thought he was the one. I'm so done with everyone and everything. I was running through the halls, trying to hold back my sobs but then I bumped into draco, I could tell that he was going to make some stupid remark but he stopped as soon as he saw my tear stained face. "Yn? What- what's wrong?" Dracos not good at caring for people but I know he tries sometimes. "T-theodore kissed p-pansy.." I responded in between sobs.

Pansy is dracos ex, I know this hurt for him too. His eyebrows drew together, he held out his arms and I melted into his hug. Draco leaned his back onto the wall and slid down with me still in his arms. He stared into space with the sound of my muffled cries into his shoulder.

"I thought he loved me" I said. Draco rubbed my back "Shhh" he tried to comfort me.

I felt like screaming, I can't believe anyone anymore. Why did I expect him not to hurt me? He's my enemy damn it. I'm so stupid for loving him.

Theos pov:

I ran after yn but she turned a corner and I lost her. I started yelling at pansy "what the fuck is wrong with you! You ruined everything! I hate you so much. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" I shouted as she scrambled away.

I sat down on the couch and put my head in the palms of my hands. I don't know how I'm gonna fix this...

I got up to go look for her and after a few minutes of wandering the halls, I saw her in dracos arms, her fragile body shaking as she cried into his shoulder. My heart broke to see her like that, I approached her but draco looked up at me "get the fuck away from her." He said in a low tone.

Yn looked up with red puffy eyes "I never want to see you ever again. How could you do this to me?" She whispered the last part. I was speechless, how will I fix this. My eyes filled with tears at the thought of her hurting. "Yn I swear i-"

"GO AWAY THEO, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!" Yn shouted. I shook my head and stuttered before walking away.

Yns pov:

I kept thinking about the image of Theo kissing pansy, my heart shattered over and over again.

"Yn" Draco said gently ,"yn there's a party tonight, we could go together to make theodore and pansy jealous" he planned.

I sniffeled "o-okay" then I got up to get a dress.

I barged into me and Allison's dorm and went straight to the closet and picked out a dress that showed a lot of cleavage. Perfect.

^ that dress unless you want to imagine something else

Theos pov:

I felt so horrible. I will never love again. I heard there's a party tonight, I'm gonna go just to get blackout drunk. I picked out a black jacket and some jeans.

I walked into the party just to see yn on draco's arm. I sighed and headed over to the bar, I sat down and stared at yn and draco for a moment before ordering a beer.

Yn glanced at me, I saw a flash of pain in her eyes before she quickly looked away.

To be continued...