12. Theo

I woke up from a nap with yn with the setting sun shining straight into my eyes, I groaned and blinked a little. I looked down to see yn still sleeping on my chest. I smiled and stroked her hair.

She shuffled on top of me and rubbed her eyes. "We should get to dinner soon" I said gently, still stroking her hair. Yn hummed in response and got up, a little wobbly.

After I got dressed in my normal clothes, I waited a couple minutes for yn to come to where I was but she was taking a while. I got up and knocked on the bathroom door "almost done?" I asked.

Yn opened the door and walked out, and we headed to dinner together.

I sat down after yn and slid down next to her. "I heard someone say that Dumbledore has an announcement" lorenzo said, trying to make conversation. I looked up at him, "it's probably just a school test or something" I shrugged and started eating my breakfast.

After a couple of minutes, Dumbledore stood up "I have an announcement for the 5th, 6th, and 7th years."

I looked at lorenzo "here we go" I put down my fork and looked up at the long bearded teacher in front of all of us. "As you all know, it's been a stressful couple of years, your professors and I have been discussing a school trip for the 5th-7th years."

Everyone started cheering and clapping, Dumbledore was quiet and McGonagall stood up. Everyone quieted down and listened for the information, "you will be put into groups of 10, with people we think you'd live best with for the next couple of days, when I call your name, go to your groups. Make sure to pack for cold weather"

She started calling names and the sound of shuffling could be heard all around, the sound of students moving.

I only started paying attention when I heard yn's name be called. "Yn y/l/n, lorenzo Berkshire, Allison williams, theodore nott,..." a few other names were called but I didn't pay attention to those, I was just happy that I got out with yn.

(I know that's not realistic, but it's for the plot 😏)

We all separated into our groups. I looked around and saw a boy staring at yn, I observed him for a moment but just shrugged it off. "Let's go pack" I whispered to yn and we went to our dorm.

I packed my coat and normal clothes and my black swimtrunks just in case. I looked over at yn and she was basically packing everything she owned. "Do you need the furniture too?" I teased, bumped her on the arm.

She smiled at me "just in case" was all she said and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. I grinned down at her and pulled her into a hug. Yn hugged me back and took a deep breath, "you smell nice"

I chuckled "thanks" I responded. "You wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

She looked up at me "I have a couple more things to pack, but you can start it then I'll join you" i kissed her behind her ear and sat on the couch to pick a movie.

After I picked her favorite movie and she came and sat down next to me. I pulled her close to me and we started watching the movie.

After the movie was over, we stayed laying there for a while. "I love you, my pretty girl" I whispered in her ear and kissed the top of her head. Yn hummed in response, "I love you too, so much."

I smiled and leaned my head back, stroking her hair. I was just dozing off when I jumped awake when I heard a prefect bang on my door and yell "lights out, I'm getting you all up at 5!"

I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. Yn was dead asleep on my chest, I softly smiled and gently slid out from under her.

I scooped her up and brought her over to our bed and set her down. I kissed her forehead and covered her with a blanket.

After I got ready for bed, I layed down next to her and pulled her small frame towards me.

**time skip**

I groaned at the sound of the slytherin prefect banging on the door "get up, time to get ready to go"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at yn, she was already dressed and ready standing with her suitcase. I chuckled "someone's excited yeah?"

She nodded happily "Come on hurry up let's go!"

I got up and walked to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. I threw some grey sweat pants on and a black t-shirt with a gold chain. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked out.

I picked up my suitcase, "here let me take your bag" I said to yn. "No it's fine you're already carrying yours"

I shook my head and grabbed her suitcase, she laughed softly and shook her head.

We headed to the bus and put our suitcases in the back, then we got in, sitting together. Yn was holding another bag. "How many bags could you possibly need?"

"Well my suitcase is for my clothes and stuff and this one is for snacks" She explained.

Yns pov:

After about 2 hours of driving I woke up and look out the window, we were just leaving a rest stop.

I looked at Theo to see him asleep on my shoulder, I smiled and put my earbuds in, starting a Playlist.

I leaned my head against theos and stared out the window. The sun was up and shining on the passing trees.

It started getting bumpy so I put my hand on the side of theos face so his head wouldn't move while he was asleep.

He groaned a bit and wrapped his arm around my waist and scooted me closer to him.

The bumps slowed down but I kept my hand there, playing with his hair.

**time skip to 20 minutes before they got there**

I woke up to see theo proudly smiling at me with puppy dog eyes, I looked at him with a confused face "I got you your favorite chocolate bar" He handed it to me and grinned.

I laughed softly "aww thank you" I beamed back at him. "You're welcome" Theo responded, looking at me with admiration in his eyes.

(Guys I just put out a new Theodore Nott x Reader fanfiction it's called Cold Hearted, just tap on my profile and look for it. It needs some more reads, the plot is that yn is in a toxic relationship and Theo thinks hes broken inside and that no one will ever love him but he realizes that Yn makes him feel like everythings okay when hes with her, but hes also trying to convince her to leave toby because even if she doesnt choose him, he just wants yn to be happy. Go check it out if you want! )

(Btw the next chapter will have smut but i couldnt put smut on a bus thats weird.)