EPILOGUE.

6 years later...

  Taehyung smiled....seeing his husband still sleeping soundly beside him....

He let his index finger trace his husband handsome face....mesmerized by how handsome,sexy and smoking hot the king keep getting....he leaned in,gave him a peck on his forehead then a chaste kiss on his lips....

He got up,about to go check his kids when he felt his hand being tucked and before he knew it,his upper body was laying on the king....

"Should have known you were awake kook"...he said with a chuckle...raised his head from the Male's chest,his eyes staring at the  black pool iris of the other...which never failed to intoxicate him.....

"You don't get tired of watching me sleep...do you?"....the king teased...his hand automatically wrapped itself around his gorgeous queen's waist.....who let out a shaky breath at the feeling of the ravenette's strong arm around him....

"Never my king....would never"...he said...intentionally dropping his voice a tad lower than usual....drew his lower lip between his teeth then let it out ever so lightly.....knowing how much the action turns the king on....

And to prove his point...jungkook's arm around him tightened....not in a way that hurt though and his gaze were solely on his lips before they gradually found his eyes again.....

"You enjoy teasing me so much my love....dont  you?"....the kings voice came out deep ..sending an immediate shiver down the white haired's spine....and taehyung only hummed to that....not trusting his own voice....

The white haired felt the prince hand move smoothly around his head....then drag him down a little...their lips 0.2inches away...

"I want you".....jungkook muttered and taehyung could feel his breath on his lip....

What was stopping the now king from just kissing him...taehyung wondered as he was finding it hard to stay still...

"Am yours....always.... remember?"...he shot a rhetorical question instead....

And the king without more words captured his lips....tenderly and slowly suck on them.....

Taehyung let out a low moan as the other kept sucking on his upper lips while he sucked on the other's lower lips...jungkook lips on his always made him squirm..made him hot and bothered....made him want the other so badly and also made him love him more as there was no limit to the love he has for the ravenette....his lips send jolts around his body,made him shiver...spread warmth around his body...also sent never ending butterflies in his tummy....

Taehyung let out a soft moan as he felt the king's hand under his night hanbok...his palm was warm around his body...his long fingers playing with his nipple and taehyung found it hard to keep the rhyme of their dancing lips....

He let out another shaky breath just as he's been doing.....

The new king turned them around...his back hitting the bed..while he lay above the white haired.....staring down at him with dark pooled eyes....

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his husband more...as he was looking like a hot mess...his wet parted lips...and the low yet soft moan that escaped his lips did alot to jungkook...for instance his already throbbing dick begging to feel more friction....it was hurting in a good way.....and couldn't wait to bury itself in the new queen's chamber....

Which was definitely going to happen...like when does it not?.....

The two...despite being together for 6 years still act as if they were courting....

They hardly keep their hands to themselves and would always see them admiring each other....their eyes just never let go of each other....

Their relationship wasn't relatively perfect as nothing is perfect...they had their ups and down but it made them stronger...made what they felt for each other stronger....