CHAPTER 2

"Be careful bear,don't get hurt"....Lady Kim mina screamed running after a little boy who wouldn't stop running...

"Momma is tired... no?"...he stopped...turning to face his mother who was out of breath...

"Yes love,let's stop running"....she said while sitting on the green grass surrounding the garden they were playing in...

"Sorry momma,I will make you flower crown"...the little bundle of joy said while heading inside the garden to pick flowers...

Mina watched her son with delight as he plucked flowers of different types with a huge smile on his face....

When he was done,he sat in the middle of the flowers tangling the ones he got together to make the crown he promised his mother...

The scenario was to good for mina that she just wished she could stay like that watching her ethereal son in the middle of flowers....smiling and appearing like an angel....

"My beautiful prince"...she muttered..

"Come sit with me,lets make it together bear"...

"Okay"...the boy nodded happily...trying to get up but felt his feet stuck in their place...he tried lifting his right leg then the left...still he couldn't move....

"Momma...I can't move"...he panicked..

Worriedly,his mother got up from where she was sitting..tried to run to him but she also felt restrained...she tried all her possible best to move but to no avail...

"What's going on"...she mumbled confused...

"Momma help..the roots are caging me"...

And thats when she saw it...the roots wrapped around her legs and that of her son's too...

She tried using her powers to get rid of them but nothing happened...it felt as if her powers where sucked away...

"Momma"...the loud cry of her son brought her out of her desperate need to bring the power in her out...

The sterm wasn't just wrapping itself around her boy,it was dragging him to moon knows where...

"Bear!!"...she screamed trying really hard to free herself so she could rescue her son but nothing seems to work..

She felt her eyes brim with tears and in no seconds she was crying...

"Momma"...

She could hear his terrifying scream for her but she couldn't do anything...

She felt her heart break into pieces at the sight of her beloved son taken away from her...

"Mina love"...she heard her name being called...

"It okay dear....just wake up for me"...the voice was far..

"Bear!!"...she screamed again..but this time her son was no where in view..

The beautiful garden they were playing in has disappeared...instead all she could see was a wall....a man holding and calling her name frantically...

It took her few seconds to realized what just happened...

Like always...she had dreamed of her long lost son...

Her second son who died immediately after birth...

"Are you okay"...her husband's voice drew her back from her thought...

She shook her head aggressively..not being able to hold her tears..

She rest her head on her husband's shoulder while she cried her eyes out..

"He needs us wook...he need us"..