CHAPTER 27

When taehyung opened his eyes again,he was still in jungkook's room but the other was no where insight....instead his gaze met Jimin's who was staring at him with tears in his eyes....

Jimin was pulling off two expressions,a really weird combination of emotions...he was smiling and the same time crying....

After suffering from his twin emotions again,he woke to yoongi by his side.....he smiled lovely at him,the other was always by his side...he admires him alot even more than he allowed to show because that's the least he could do to save the current relation they shared....

He had asked about what happened to taehyung and the explanation he got made him surprise... quickly he had scrambled and ran towards his mom's room....she was in her husband's chest,from his view he could tell she was crying....

"Mom,dad"...he had called....

"Bear....is tae really Bear"....he asked,to which he received a nod of head from his mother.... he hugged her tight....tears rolling down his face....

Taehyung,the male he had already taken as his brother,his soul mate was indeed his twin....his joy knew no bound....

There's been a strong connection between them both....he could feel it but couldn't pinpoint what it was....but all he knew was that,he wanted to be close to the other,hence why he always searched for him...even spent time with him teaching him how to fight....

"Does he know"....he had asked after a while....his mom shook her head right and left....

"Still resting....kook would explain to him later".....

"No,I want to,he's my twin and we spent a lot of time together"....Jimin was just too happy....he wants to be the one to deliver the news....he wanted to see the white haired's reaction despite already knowing how he would react....they've got to know each other really well....

Without waiting for his parent approval,he led himself straight to the crown prince quarters ....

Jungkook was pacing nervously around....unaware of where to start,how to start and even when to start....he had no idea how the other would react....what if he takes everything wrongly....jungkook knew deep down he wouldn't but he just couldn't help the thought....

And as lovely as the moon is....it sent a saviour...when Jimin had told him he was here to talk to taehyung...tell him everything jungkook without second thought agreed....he left the room,saying he had things to attend to...told the other about the search for taehyung's parents who fled and are nowhere in Haedong....

Jimin sat a little far from the sleeping white haired....watched as he slept peacefully untill he saw the other's eyes open...searching around the room until he's eyes fell on him....

Young lord Aqua put on a small smile,despite the tears flowing down his cheeks....they stayed like that staring at each other for awhile...Jimin wanting to get his emotions in control and the white haired had no idea how to react so with ease....he got to a sitting position...blurted out the first thing that came to his mind....

"You look cute with tears in your eyes"....

They were used to sassing each other,so it no surprise he would say something like that...

"Really?"....Jimin ask bewildered....he stood from his position then moved closer to the white haired....

"Thought you would run to me,tell me you miss me,but instead you're telling me I look cute with tears in my eyes tae!"....he said slowly unable to control his grin.... already knowing they would have a smooth conversation with less tension.....