CHAPTER 10

Taehyung stared with aww at the new quarters he was moved to....a little far from the prince chamber...the quarters wasn't too big nor small but was fit for his elegant tittle....SANGUNG...it still felt new to him....

People had started referring him with his tittle...ever since he was announced a sangung, assigned maids and a new quarters....his talk became the palace new gist...many were happy for him and few were jealous that he got the prince favor....

"This is insane seokie,how am I suppose to live now"...he sighed dropping his ass on the soft bed made for him...

"How you've been living darling"....the other answered closing the door to the new sangung wardrobe..

"You even got lot of silk clothing"...he added with a smile,sitting close to his best friend who was wearing a pout...

"But what have I done really to get all this,have not been here for long and yet I got a sangung....what if I get poisoned"....the white haired asked,already knowing he's got a lot of haters....

"Who would dare to do that taehyung...you received the prince favor"....

"So?...

"You don't know how precious that is...no one has ever gotten the title sangung,but you did...and it only given to the prince favorite"...

"Am not his favorite,he said it a reward...you know,have been helping with a lot of court issues"...

"Whatever you say...let's leave that aside...are you aware of your duties as a sangung?....

"Maid servant choi was here earlier,said the prince has ordered to put me through"....

"Really,jungkook himself wants to put you through"....

"That's what she said"....

"You really are his favorite taehyung,he fell for your charm"...hoseok smiled,watched as his best friend shrugged his shoulder...

"I know am full of charm but it nothing like that...why would he pick me as his favorite...come on,stop being delusional"....

"Giving you the tittle alone makes it clear"...

The white head scoffed,sitting up straight from his bed...

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's a reward..he wants me to help him with court issues and to do that, sangung is the benefiting position"..

"It no....

"Yah,don't say anything again....have forgotten it you soekie and talking too"...

"Is that a kind of an indirect Insult?...

"What do you think..is it?...

"Hey"...hoseok screamed..and was ready to hit the white haired when an announcement came in...

"Lord Sangung,a maid is here to see you"....

"A maid,what maid and who is that talking "...taehyung whispered to which hoseok chuckled seeing the confusion on his best friend's face....

"Your guard and I think you got a message,let her in first"....hoseok whispered back...

Still confused...he cleared his throat,then muttered...

"Let her in"...

Immediately the door to his room got opened and a lady in the palace maids hanbok came in with her head hanged low ....

She bowed then relay her message....

"The crown prince request your presence In his chamber Lord sangung"...