CHAPTER 5

Taehyung could hear the sound of his heart beat...it was as if it was close to his ears.....afraid it has been infected...

He wasn't the type to study anyone close but here he was staring at the ravenette unblinkingly....

His face was a inch away from a certain someone and that person's veiny hand was strongly holding his waist,preventing him from kissing the ground....

The prince face was smooth and glowing...his brows were calm on top of his rich brownish eyes..below them stood his little fatty pointed nose and then came his lips..his tiny pinkish and from the view of it,soft lips....

Don't get him started with the sharp jaw line..he looks incredible hot closely and it would really take a sane person not to want something unlawful from him...

No wonder most people can't resist him..but he was taehyung...no denying,the prince is dangerously handsome...but he doesn't get sway by handsome faces...he goes for good intellectuals and good character...

He admires a man with knowledge, strength,truth and understanding,above all,he admires a man with love...

"Am I that handsome"...jungkook asked cockily...

A side of his lip tugged for a smirk as the other made a sound of realization before getting out of his hold...

Jungkook face was void of any emotion but Inside he was staring with awe...the white haired male really seem like a misery to him....jungkook would never allow anyone who isn't his family stay in his hold,not even for a sec,but yet he allowed taehyung for what felt like hours...

Taehyung in his hold was something he couldn't fathom...the moment they shared staring at each other was a memory that has found a permanent place in his head...he would never forget...

No one dares to look him in the eyes..if not his family and people he consider family...but taehyung seems to be a rule breaker...his ways are just so different....

"Am sorry"... he muttered with a little bow before trying to make his way out of the royal garden...

"I asked a question earlier"....jungkook didn't want to sound rude,but guess his ways of addressing people would never change....

Taehyung stopped his steps..he wanted leaving to avoid awkwardness but guess the prince was okay and didn't feel anything abnormal like he felt....

"What question"...taehyung answered unfazed,he turned to face the prince,locked gaze with him,stared at him for some minutes before looking elsewhere...

"What are doing here"...jungkook asked with a stern face..

"I was bored,so I came here to relax"...

"No work"..

"You ordered to serve you only my prince"..

My prince...how nice it sounded...

Jungkook cleared his throat,not understanding how the other choose to reply him in such a way....

"Okay"..he answered simply...

Okay!!...like all he could come up with was just okay!...

Taehyung bowed once more before heading out of the garden...

"What was that"...he muttered lowly...slowly hitting his chest...it was beating radically....

He was too engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the person coming his way..

"Ash"...he whispered..taking a step back as he lost his balance...he just bumped into another chest...

"Am sorry,rea..."....his words got caught in throat... instead he yelled...