CHAPTER 9

"Didn't find you in your room"...

"My big baby"....mina grinned while stretching her arms wide open for the prince...

"Guess you're strong now Ma,I got to know late"...the prince said holding her tight in his arm....

"Am strong now honey,see I can move around"....she freed herself from the hug then moved straight to the pavilion in the middle of the garden....jungkook followed behind....

"I hate seeing you sick,can't you be fine for me"...he said after sitting on a wooden chair in the small pavilion...

"Am okay kook,you have nothing to worry about"...

"When you stop getting sick I will stop worrying"...

"That won't happen for now...you know that"...she said with a sigh..

"It bear isn't it?...the prince asked,worry etched in his voice....

"It been long I dreamt about him and I was getting really scared that he's gone forever until it happened again"....

"Though it weakens me,it still made me happy that atleast my baby is alive somewhere "....she added....

Jungkook could see how hard she was trying to look strong....how hard she was holding her tears in...he knew for sure she don't want to appear weak in front of him...so he decided to lighten the atmosphere...

"Yeah,he sure is,so you have to become really strong to welcome him back home,you need to take care of yourself"....he said,earning a chuckle from her...

"Am fit to welcome him honey"...she smiled returning her gaze back to her flowers...

"Your obsession with flowers reminds me of someone Ma"...the ravenette couldn't help but say...being in a surrounding full of flowers always remind him of a certain white haired...not just a surrounding full of flowers...any flower he came across reminds him of his cute maid....

"Hmm,with that smile of yours...might be someone special"..Lady aqua said with her eye brow raised....

"No,just someone"....he chuckled,knowing fully well that the maid is not just anyone..the maid is indeed special to him....just not sure in what way....

"Who?...mina really want to know....seeing jungkook being all flustered Infront of her was totally new..he never picked interest on anyone...when ever he came to see her..he would just sit around with her,discuss palace issues...or sleep on her laps when he's facing difficulties...but talking to her about a person was never his kind of thing...making her more curious,who?..

"Uhm....a maid of mine..he likes flowers alot and won't stop thinking about them...he kind of like communicate with them though..I think that's silly.."he chuckled....

"His eyes would always shine the brightest around flowers,like he finds joy and solace with them"....

Okay,did he say more than he was suppose to say....of course he did...the stare he was receiving say it all...

"Not special my foot"...mina teased...

"Don't know Ma,he's cool to be around with,he serves me better and he's easy to talk to"....

"Am happy you have someone other than your brothers who you can interact with freely..."she smiled earning a smile from the prince too...

"It the maid with white hair right?

"Yes,taehyung"...

"That's his name... taehyung?"...she called softly...

"Yes"...